• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Apply for Crimson Krakens

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Signing up

Ok
Weapons:kelp splatterscope, kraken splat roller, 52 gal deco
Rank and level: level 47 rank S
Reason: I want to get into more competitive Splatoon other clans I've took part in just squid party and muck about I wanna do some real battling

I have already fully memorised callout points

The Sayan squid thing below is another clan that I've ditched but I can't get rid of the pic for some reason

Last edited:

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I'll get back to you on my skype I'm having laptop troubles should be fixed in an hour or so

I think

Polpo

Inkling
Hi, I'd like to apply
I'm 16
Weapons: Kelp Splatterscope, Aerospray RG, N-ZAP '89
Level: 38
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Italy)
I dont have any clan experience in splatoon; but i've been in MK community for 5 years so I kinda know how a team work.
Thanks for reading!

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
That's easier for me but I'll add you on skype anyways I find skype hard to use but discords easier

The callouts I have already memorized however I can't find underpass, rig, arowana, or museum

cuberandgamer

Inkling
NNID
cuberandgamer
That's easier for me but I'll add you on skype anyways I find skype hard to use but discords easier

The callouts I have already memorized however I can't find underpass, rig, arowana, or museum
check your messages, I would much rather discuss this on discord. I sent you a link to join

Potionmaster227

Inkling
Just post your application with the following information:

Read the rules first: http://squidboards.com/groups/crimson-krakens.464/rules

and check the requirements to join the squad here: http://squidboards.com/groups/crimson-krakens.464/extra?type=information
You can also message me or skype me (my skype name is cuberandgamer)
Hello my reason for joining is that I've played squad battles with my friends before and they were lots of fun while I'm still competitive I just like to fun with other people playing video games.

- My rank is A-
- My Discord is Potionmaster227
- I main heavy splatling (regular/Deco) and the zink mini splatling
- I'm currently 16
- I'm in central time (US)
- I have read the rules and I will try my hardest to memorize the callouts but it may take time do to my busy schedule

SoftDrink

Inkling
NNID
Aceofheartz
Weapons: .96 Gal, any charger (no squiffer), Sploosh/Splash-o-Matic N-Zaps.
Discord: AceOfHeartz
Reason: I feel like I could be a good addition, and at times I feel like having someone to back me up in games can really boost my morale and ability as a player.
TZ: Eastern
Rules?: Yep
Req?: Totally
Call-Outs: Eh... Im kinda working on it.

-Ace/SoftDrink :D

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! I'm interested in joining your squad. :)
  • Weapons: N-ZAP, Splattershot, E-Liter
  • Discord: LightningLuigi
  • Reason for applying: I want to get better at the game (including both individual skills and team dynamic), and get into competitive Splatoon, and I'm looking for a friendly, mature, skilled team to help me. I'll work hard and be a team player.
  • Time zone: EST
  • Did you read the rules? - Yes!
  • Did you check to see if you meet the requirements? - I do!
  • Will you memorize the call outs when you join? - Yes! (But some assistance would be appreciated)
I appreciate your consideration. Thank you very much.

_AlmostCool_

Inkling
Hey! I'm Dan and a wanna join your squad.
My best three weapons a are the Splatterscope, tentatek and Dynamo roller (Gold or Regular)
Discord is AlmostCool
Time Zone: I live in the UK but I'm very flexible.
I read the rules and I meet the requirements. I already know some callouts but not many. Mostly just parts of different maps.I'll probably need some tips for learning them all.
Reason for applying: I've played splatoon since it came out and I'm very experienced. As soon as I heard about squads and all that I wanted to join right away
Level: 43
NNID: Couch_Potato21 but my settings are weird due to a argument with my siblings so my online account isn't true to my age. Give me an email at d.j720@icloud.com with your NNID so I can add you and then you can type in mine. Might seem a bit long winded, but I assure you, I could really help out your squad!

Thanks for reading, Dan

Mr. Splaticus

Inkling
NNID
SonicGoesBoom
Hello I'm Sam and I would love to join your squad.
My best 3 weapons are the .52 gal, Tentatek Splattershot, and the Jet Squelcher.
My Discord is Mr. Splaticus.
I am in UTC and am only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Level 44
NNID: SonicGoesBoom
Thank you for checking me out, Sam! :]

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
On second though, I changed my mind. Also, does anyone know how to remove a post?

Last edited:

RikiSneaky

Inkling
NNID
Hiro_the_Conquer
Hi, my name is Crystal (IGN: Hiro), I'd like to see if I'm a good fit for your squad :].
My 3 best weapons are the Tentatek Splattershot, Kelp Splatterscope, and probably the carbon roller.... I use alot of different weapons.
I'm avalible Tuesdays and Wedsdays and Various other times.
Lv: 50
NNID: Hiro_the_Conquer
Ps. I havent really used Discord before, if you decide to contact me will you tell me how to get in the server..
Discord: Hiro_the_conquerer
PSS: I am very rusty.

Last edited:

Niteshadow

Inkling
NNID
J-O-Lantern10
Hey guys! Recommended by an anonymous player (claims you guys hate her) and would like to try out. I can main any charger well with the exception of the bamboozler (working on that one), the carbon roller, and the splattershot pro. I'm currently A- 50, level 41. I have discord already, and I'm trying to join because my current squad is kinda dead. I'm early in my teens (meet the age requirement) and am in CTZ. I have checked and meet all requirements, except I will not be able to use voice chat. I hope this is ok, as I can just put out a booyah where I die. Thanks for considering me!

_C4

Inkling
NNID
Cookieswag999
  • E-liter 3k. Splattershot Pro, Wasabi Splattershot
  • Discord: C4
  • I want to be better at competative at Splatoon and get friends to play with. I consider myself good with the E-liter and its family.
  • 15 (turning 16 in May)
  • EST
  • NOTE: IM AM CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON THURSDAYS AND TUESDAYS BECAUSE I NEED TO STAY AFTER SCHOOL FOR WORK.

Last edited:

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I would like to join your squad.
Weapons:
1. Splattershor Jr.
2. Octobrush
3. Scope E-Liter (also Fresh Squiffer)
Discord: SpillProff
I'm looking for a great squad that is determined on winning and sometimes having fun.
Also, I would like to learn some expert tricks for this game as well.
Timezone is Eastern Time.
(Not available from Monday to Friday from 6AM to 4PM)
I will be memorizing the battlefields for now.

Last edited:

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Hai guys~ Squinkling here, and I'm thinking of joining a new group, cause my current one seems kind of inactive, or do nothing but turf.

A little about me:
Age- 16
Name- Squinkling
Rank- A+ 53
Level- 46
Main- Heavy Splatling Deco/Vanilla, Luna Blaster Neo
Ok weapons- Splat Charger, Octoshot, Splattershot Jr.
NNID: vbj625
Time Zone- Pacific Standard
Style- Offensive and Support (mostly offensive XD)
Competitive/Nah?- Nah, I'm more casual and laid back, prefer squads or private battles, occasionally turf but not often
Voice- Can't cause of strict Asian parents ._.
Chat- Discord (name is also Squinkling)

I'm a pretty chill guy, enjoy making stupid puns, and having fun with the team as a whole~

Also ignore the card below, it hasn't been updated in forever

AJ 2.0

Inkling
NNID
AbbeyBominable
  • Weapons you use (try picking your 3 best): Berry Splattershot Pro, Octobrush (occasionally, Permanent Inkbrush)
  • Rank and level: A-/ whoops made a mistake, I'm actually level 45
  • Skype/Discord (we really prefer Discord): Skype: sciencegeek12 Discord: AJplays60
  • Reason for applying: Looking to have a fun time working together in a team/squad with great synergy
  • Your age: 15
  • Time zone: EST
  • Did you read the rules? (Check them here: http://squidboards.com/groups/crimson-krakens.464/rules): Yes, I have.
  • Did you check to see if you meet the requirements? (Check here: http://squidboards.com/groups/crimson-krakens.464/rules): Yes, I did.
  • Will you memorize the call outs when you join? Yes, indeed. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom