Apply for Hell-Bent

Satan

Inkling
Application

List your two best weapons.

Your age. We’re trying to stay away from recruiting children because of the situation with the address to get the amiibo and my really bad language.

Skype. We need Skype to call each-other during game play, easier to communicate.

Do you have any of the amiibo? Please do not lie to us, there are people out there who really want these splatoon amiibos.

Do you have a gas mask? This is required for our dress code.

Rank and Level. Just so we can get an idea on where you stand.

Do you curse often while playing the game? We don’t want any cursing resulting out of anger issues, I just curse to have fun lol

How often do you play/ do you ever pull all nighters?You don’t to pull all nighters, god no, I’m just trying to see where my people are lol

NNID.I need your nintendo network ID to add you, obviously.

Nickname. If you are still among the 7 members, you will have to choose a nickname from our list.

Last edited:

PeterPan

Inkling
  • N-Zap 89'
  • Heavy Splating
  • I only have the gas mask, I don't have the girl amiibo :<
  • Rank B+ level 34
  • Kind of, it depends :3
  • Very often!

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Splattershot Jr, Splatterscope, Custom Dual Squelcher, Jet Squelcher
My skype name is Also my screen name
I do not have any amiibo sorry
I do have a gas mask
I'm an A-, Level 45
I do but I try to be funny about it and not get too mad
Apparently all the time since I have 1500+ hours into the game according to my activity log (Also I can pull all nighters most of the time)
NNID: BlackAce47
Perfered Nickname:Greed

Last edited:

Chudd

Inkling
NNID
WaffleWizard11
Two best weapons: Sploosh-o-matic, .96 gal deco

Your age. 18

Skype. Chudd (profile picture of grizz from we bare bears)

Do you have any of the amiibo? Yes, I have all 3

Do you have a gas mask? Yes

Rank and Level: Level 23, rank c- (I havn't played any ranked due to the fact I havn't had a squad to do it with. On normal turf war I oft land #1 on my team though. However I can understand if that is a turn off for this.)

Do you curse often while playing the game? Not really, and if I do curse it wouldn't be at the game.

How often do you play/ do you ever pull all nighters? Almost never.

NNID: WaffleWizard11

Nickname. Gluttony would be prefered

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Your age. 16

Skype. Mecha_Blaziken

Do you have any of the amiibo? I was fortunate enough to get all 3, so I have the school uniform.

Do you have a gas mask? Yessir!

Rank and Level. A- 70 and level 33

Do you curse often while playing the game? no, only when the lag is unbearable will I let one slip :p

How often do you play/ do you ever pull all nighters? at least 2-3 hours a day on week days, available all day on weekends unless i'm out shopping and such.

NNID. Minty_Blaziken

Nickname. I think Lust is the most appealing to me

[EDIT]

Forgot my weapon :P
I use the dual squelcher as my main, and the 52 Gal as a secondary. I also have an e litre 3K scope in the works.

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Something has come up, can't join sorry

DeBin

Inkling
NNID
DBinXL
Weapons -Splattershot,L-3 Nozzlenose/L-3 Nozzlenose D (the L-3's lack rapid fire, so for close range battles aka rankmode I go manly for splattershot but in turf wars L-3's a beast)
Age- 22
Skype- hmmm...I had one but its been so long since I've used it I forgot ID/password(can make new one though)
Amiibo- Nope, I'll be frank im applying for the free girl amiibo
Gas Mask Yes but it probably has crappy abilities (will have to reroll if chosen)
Rank- A+70 level 39 I think ? (almost got rank s- but...)(side note I've never dropped a rank)
Cursing- yes but only when BS happens (and mabe when im happy)
All Nighters- Ehh splatoon's not a game I can play all night, but i guess I could
NNID.-DBinXL (even if you don't pick me you can still add me if you want, if I see you playing splatoon i'll join in) :)
Nickname- Don't care whatever works

MasterC

Inkling
NNID
Sphasio
Weapons- Krak-On Roller, Custom Jet Squelcher,
Age- 20
Spype- mcaster95
I have the gas mask, but not the girl amiibo
Rank- S Level 50
Cursing- Rarely
All Nighters- Sometimes
NNID- Sphasio
NIckname- Wrath would be preferred

Last edited:

Satan

Inkling
Splattershot Jr, Splatterscope, Custom Dual Squelcher, Jet Squelcher
My skype name is Also my screen name
I do not have any amiibo sorry
I do have a gas mask
I'm an A-, Level 45
I do but I try to be funny about it and not get too mad
Apparently all the time since I have 1500+ hours into the game according to my activity log (Also I can pull all nighters most of the time)
NNID: BlackAce47
Perfered Nickname:Greed
Hey, sorry it took me a while to approve you, I was waiting for my shipment of amiibos and they arrived, I'll send you a message on skype!

Satan

Inkling
Weapons -Splattershot,L-3 Nozzlenose/L-3 Nozzlenose D (the L-3's lack rapid fire, so for close range battles aka rankmode I go manly for splattershot but in turf wars L-3's a beast)
Age- 22
Skype- hmmm...I had one but its been so long since I've used it I forgot ID/password(can make new one though)
Amiibo- Nope, I'll be frank im applying for the free girl amiibo
Gas Mask Yes but it probably has crappy abilities (will have to reroll if chosen)
Rank- A+70 level 39 I think ? (almost got rank s- but...)(side note I've never dropped a rank)
Cursing- yes but only when BS happens (and mabe when im happy)
All Nighters- Ehh splatoon's not a game I can play all night, but i guess I could
NNID.-DBinXL (even if you don't pick me you can still add me if you want, if I see you playing splatoon i'll join in) :)
Nickname- Don't care whatever works
If you can make a new skype account that'd be much appreciated! And you don't have to pull all nighters, I'm just curious as to who does lol Could you let me know when you make a skype? I'll send you a message there so you could tell me where I'm sending the amiibo :) Are you alright with pride being your nickname?

Satan

Inkling
Weapons- Krak-On Roller, Custom Jet Squelcher,
Age- 20
Spype- mcaster95
I have the gas mask, but not the girl amiibo
Rank- S Level 50
Cursing- Rarely
All Nighters- Sometimes
NNID- Sphasio
NIckname- Wrath would be preferred
Great! Everything looks good to me, I'll send you a message on skype for your info!

DeBin

Inkling
NNID
DBinXL
If you can make a new skype account that'd be much appreciated! And you don't have to pull all nighters, I'm just curious as to who does lol Could you let me know when you make a skype? I'll send you a message there so you could tell me where I'm sending the amiibo :) Are you alright with pride being your nickname?
Skype account is set up, the name is D.BinX. Its on my phone (so hopefully its not as bad as I think it will be) I don't need the amiibo anymore, bought a 3-pack off of eBay *COUGH*(OVER PRICED)*COUGH* Pride is fine, although I'm probably more of a sloth (its fine either way)

Any Veiwer

Inkling
NNID
AnyVeiwer
Hey, sorry it took me a while to approve you, I was waiting for my shipment of amiibos and they arrived, I'll send you a message on skype!
Just to clarify My Skype name is Any Veiwer

psycho mantis

Inkling
NNID
um808770
well I may not be the highest level one here (*23*) or the highest rank of (*C*) but I'm willing to make the commitment to a team but that is enough introductory for now here's my application friend

main weps: forge splatter shot pro, airospray rg, mg, rollers-all type brushes etc, and splatter scope reg, kelp

do I own a gas mask? ironically yes

amebo:status no and I generally don't need one yet

allnighters: I like to consider my self to be night owl but only on the weekends

cursing no but i try to keep a lid on it

NNID:um808770

main contact info well i may just keep it a secret for now

nickname I prefer Psy mantis and things of the sort but i could change my name for a bit if i needed to but i won't be the mr.pink. but all things considered i think i will go with lust

time zone: eastern standard time
well it seems my application is done it was fun finding you friend until we meet again.

Last edited:

ajay

Inkling
NNID
aretje
weapens: tentatek splattershot and crbon roller
amiibo's: i have all the amiibo's but not yet the school uniform.
gas mask: yes
cursing: it depends on what happends
i play 2-3 hours a day and sometimes i pull all nighters
nnid: aretje , yes i know it's a stupid name i wish i could change it
Nickname: pride, some other nickname is cool to me to

Satan

Inkling
Skype account is set up, the name is D.BinX. Its on my phone (so hopefully its not as bad as I think it will be) I don't need the amiibo anymore, bought a 3-pack off of eBay *COUGH*(OVER PRICED)*COUGH* Pride is fine, although I'm probably more of a sloth (its fine either way)
Ah, seriously? I had a couple extra 3 packs I could've just given to you, I sent you a message just now, let me know if you get it

Satan

Inkling
well I may not be the highest level one here (*23*) or the highest rank of (*C*) but I'm willing to make the commitment to a team but that is enough introductory for now here's my application friend

main weps: forge splatter shot pro, airospray rg, mg, rollers-all type brushes etc, and splatter scope reg, kelp

do I own a gas mask? ironically yes

amebo:status no and I generally don't need one yet

allnighters: I like to consider my self to be night owl but only on the weekends

cursing no but i try to keep a lid on it

NNID:um808770

main contact info well i may just keep it a secret for now

nickname I prefer Psy mantis and things of the sort but i could change my name for a bit if i needed to but i won't be the mr.pink. but all things considered i think i will go with lust

time zone: eastern standard time
well it seems my application is done it was fun finding you friend until we meet again.
I sent you a message just now, let me know if you got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom