• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Apr 23, 2016] 「April 23rd 」Genroku Legends (元禄怪奇譚) (Internet / Discord)

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
screw first place prize, if my team (if i had a team) anyways if i was in a team on the final match i would throw the game, 2nd and 3rd prize way more interesting.

Kaori Manabe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kaorimanbe
please note this is no longer waseda and just a standard double elimination.

the dates are the same.

the only changes are that teams are allowed 10 players on the roster maximum and you may now sub-in 2 players instead of 1 each game

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
I'm making my clan join but I'm also part of a competitive splatoon team, i'm confused on how to fill out the google form, help please

SciDan

Inkling
NNID
SciDan
please note this is no longer waseda and just a standard double elimination.

the dates are the same.

the only changes are that teams are allowed 10 players on the roster maximum and you may now sub-in 2 players instead of 1 each game
To bad the Waseda style was dropped it sounded interesting and nice change to the standard formula. However I can also see why it was dropped.

Kaori Manabe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kaorimanbe
I'm making my clan join but I'm also part of a competitive splatoon team, i'm confused on how to fill out the google form, help please
Just list 4-10 players on your roster and have your captain join the Discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom