• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Apr 30, 2016] SCL 15: Planet RoboSquid (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
[FR] Dragon Squids has signed up. Discord rep is Noivian, backup rep is Cron.

Last edited:

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
A question: Should the Discord reps only be present on the day of the tournament, and not before?

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
Thank you for answering my question Aweshucks. So... If getting there 15 mins late would get me DQ'd, can I have a co-leader from my team get on and get the team ready and maybe I can be ready for the first match and take Discord back from him when I get home? Would the first match start like 20 mins after the official start?

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
A question: Should the Discord reps only be present on the day of the tournament, and not before?
you can be present before if you want to, but you *have* to be present on the day of for roll call and tournament proceedings.

Thank you for answering my question Aweshucks. So... If getting there 15 mins late would get me DQ'd, can I have a co-leader from my team get on and get the team ready and maybe I can be ready for the first match and take Discord back from him when I get home? Would the first match start like 20 mins after the official start?
that's fine so long as someone is around to sign your team in during roll call and so long as your first match wouldn't start *super* late. Like if you're gonna be five minutes behind but a squad mate signs you in on time that's ok, but much more than that is pushing it.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
We'll allow it, but you'll be really pushing it. If you're any later than that, we won't hesitate to DQ you

Serene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
serenecanine
Lightning Inkvestigators has signed up, Sern is representing in discord!

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
We'll allow it, but you'll be really pushing it. If you're any later than that, we won't hesitate to DQ you
Thank you but, I think I will just have my friend SkyTheHedgehog be the Discord representative for a while then, I will take over the Discord like 20 mins after it starts. I will probably let 4 people from my team do the first match then I will join for the second and all the rest. Does that all sound good? ;P

ChipsAhoy

Full Squid
NNID
Mr.ChipsAhoy
If everything works out, LockN'Splat Neo is signed up! Skythehedgehog is going to represent in Discord then I (Chipsahoy) am going to take over for him around 20 mins after it starts.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Thank you but, I think I will just have my friend SkyTheHedgehog be the Discord representative for a while then, I will take over the Discord like 20 mins after it starts. I will probably let 4 people from my team do the first match then I will join for the second and all the rest. Does that all sound good? ;P
Sounds good. we're mainly concerned with the team getting signed in and not holding up their match.

Agentdave7

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Agentdave7
Team CircleJerk2 has registered. Discord: Agentdave7#0233. Co-Captain: haze (mike)#3545.

*Mike has music notes after (mike), however, Squidboards won't let me include that in the text box.*

DashEmeth

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dashemeth
Dash Team has registered, but finally we can't play, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Soy

Inkling
NNID
SoySauce300
I am not sure whether or not I have created a challonge team correctly. I am captain of Squid Force and my discord name is OneManMemories.

Njok

Bouncer
Signed up On The Bounce. Not sure if i'll be there myself but if if not, i will let you guys know who will replace me as discord rep.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I am not sure whether or not I have created a challonge team correctly. I am captain of Squid Force and my discord name is OneManMemories.
I don't see squid force on the participants list so I'm gonna lean on if you did you forgot to sign it up for the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom