• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ARC - Arcadia

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples

We are Arcadia. We are a Mario Kart 8 Team but are also going to play Splatoon as we really enjoy it. The team was founded August 1st, 2014. We are a group of friends who have grown a close bond to one another and we use that to our advantage. We strive for teamwork and positive communication above all else. Our main goal is to have fun whilst maintaining a competitive spirit - we believe you can have both. We are a very multi-cultural clan and have members from 9 different nations (MK8, not many from our team have Splatoon yet). The majority of us are in our 20's so we are an older team. We hope to create a positive impact on the Splatoon community.

The Squad:
Adam l Miiverse
Andesite l Miiverse
Mark l Miiverse
FearZ | Miiverse
Gladeon | miiverse
Mikkums l Miiverse
MrC l Miiverse
NYAP l Miiverse
Sayan | Miiverse
SeeK | Miiverse
Taylor l Miiverse
Teeples l Miiverse

Mark - Markak1994
Teeples - Flow.Teeples​

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Are those their user names on Squidboards. If so it's alright if not I will hold the registration until the Squad has at least 4 Squidboards signed members. Just rules for compatibility. Must be minimum 4 squidboard account registered members in order to keep records within the site.

Abaraik

Inkling
NNID
Abaraik
Ya the rest of the guys will sign up later today, believe I'm the 3rd from this team to sign up :)

Oh and edit, I'm Mark btw : D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Ahh nice. I'll need the Squidboards names once you all are in. Your main names can be in this post or in a group in the groups section. I gave it a like in my thread because it looked nice and organized with flag and a short main name. Pretty good.

NNID
NYAP_89
I'm NYAP on that list, most people I know just shorten it down from Notyouraverageperson for the sake of time.

Mikkums

Inkling
Joined Squidboards to get that push towards the official registration. Looking forward to August, though I still need some prep time to get better so it's all good.

Fasuke

Inkling
NNID
Fasuke
When are you getting the game Fasugay?
I honestly don't know if I will be getting this game. Unfortunatelly, right now I don't have time or money for it but I'm thinking about saving some money until august and see how clans and the competitive scene from this game works.

But, getting the game or not, I will surely annoy you all in here :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom