Are Inklings sore losers?

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
With how much the loser theme is all dramatic and seeming to mock you and your Inkling (unless they're using a Roller) crying and throwing a fit, I've come to the conclusion that Inklings may be sore losers.

What ever happened to clapping or being a good sport and having non-dramatic, humorous lose themes/actions?
Then again Octolings sound no better when you splat one in Octo Valley; they sound like they're going to whine back at their daddy for you not letting them win.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I like how dramatic they are, you gotta remember how important and competitive this is to them and the fact they're kids. :P

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
I do love the losing animations. They're so over the top, it's exactly how I see competitive kids who love for their sport reacting in this kind of thing.
It's pretty fun, honestly! Frustrating, yes, but my poor inkling girl smacking her fist and weapon against the ground in defeat is just too cute. (In a weird way!)

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
I do love the losing animations. They're so over the top, it's exactly how I see competitive kids who love for their sport reacting in this kind of thing.
It's pretty fun, honestly! Frustrating, yes, but my poor inkling girl smacking her fist and weapon against the ground in defeat is just too cute. (In a weird way!)
I love the losing animations too. They're like little drama queens! :p

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
This is why if Inklings are in Smash, they should totally perform their lose animation.
Would be weird seeing them do that on the "No Contest" screen. As if having no conclusion to the match is worse than losing.

Marilink

Inkling
NNID
altarofl
It just looks like frustration to me. They hit the ground, which is more self-directed anger. They don't flame the other team for being cheaters or anything like that.

Smashwidget

Full Squid
NNID
Smashwidget
I think the saddest one is the female inklings with chargers, because they just fall on the ground and sniffle.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
They are sad because they couldn't reach the top of the mountain (ie win the battle).
And the Inklings are angry because they couldn't obtain victory by smearing colorful secretions.

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
And the Inklings are angry because they couldn't obtain victory by smearing colorful secretions.
Actually, they're mad because getting disconnected (no contest) causes them to lose hawtness and possibly rank points even though they didn't lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom