• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

are there any big swig players

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
HELP THERE ARE NO BIG SWIG PLAYERS I HAVENT MET ANY BESIDES MYSELF if you exist say hi i would love to discuss stuff about the weapon and if there are any kits you hope for for possible 3rd kits id love to know :D

Octmari

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mackenzie
Switch Friend Code
SW-1311-4577-4326
I love big swig but man... that weapon isnt always easy to fit in with my team.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
i play it casually atm. at least express. then again i kinda just play all the rollers. as for a 3rd kit i feel like it could do with a lethal bomb. for specials, not sure. booyah bomb? crab? i dunno. something like that with good space control would be nice.

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
I love this weapon-- I'm a Naut main, but I always bust out the Express when I'm just in the mood to have a good time.

JishTheFish

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0916-3665-4202
Had a big swig phase myself, and it was honestly really fun. Don't see myself getting back into swigging big anytime soon but I did play it enough to get the holo sticker for my locker

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
Had a big swig phase myself, and it was honestly really fun. Don't see myself getting back into swigging big anytime soon but I did play it enough to get the holo sticker for my locker
ive been playing it in competitive the main weapon honestly feels kinda insane but the kits are so whatever

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
I love big swig but man... that weapon isnt always easy to fit in with my team.
i find it pretty easy cause im already the support player so if im ever not on cooler duty then ill play it (mostly playing it with pencil machine shot feels nice)

soupaq

Inkling
i am deeply in love with big swig and i would do anything for it to get a third kit that isnt terrible

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
HELP THERE ARE NO BIG SWIG PLAYERS I HAVENT MET ANY BESIDES MYSELF if you exist say hi i would love to discuss stuff about the weapon and if there are any kits you hope for for possible 3rd kits id love to know :D
I played express to about 300K freshness. It's my favorite roller to play whenever I feel like playing that weapon class. Might play it more now due to rain buffs.

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
I'm not sure if they have an account but Enya is a really cool swig player!! I admire them a lot and have played a few SOSes™ with them that were extremely fun! I think its hard to learn how to play with it and its hard to push back in with it, but when you're in you may as well be rooted there imo.

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
big sex is probably my favorite roller to date lmao

vanilla or express tho?
i play express because i dont like wall but vac is super fun its kit just doesnt fit with my team

HugeBirden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2227-7329-7502
I'm not sure if they have an account but Enya is a really cool swig player!! I admire them a lot and have played a few SOSes™ with them that were extremely fun! I think its hard to learn how to play with it and its hard to push back in with it, but when you're in you may as well be rooted there imo.
ooooooo do they have a twitter and or are on squidboarss i would love to follow them

Winky!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8385-3054-6034
it would be really fun if the sub weapons for them werent so ***:ability_damage:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom