• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Arowana Mall

Magnus0

Pro Squid
One question. Why is this map on every rotation ever?

It's not that I really hate the map (I'm starting to), but damn, it sure gets tedious to play on Arowana sooo often. And the worst thing is, because Arowana is on the ranked rotation more often than not, I barely get to play other stages. I swear, I think it's been at least a month since I played on Port Mackerel. Saltspray and Port are almost never on the rotation, I honestly think that I have never played tower control on Mackerel, and I have been playing for roughly half a year....

Do you have maps that seem to always be in the rotation too, or is it just me and my horrible luck?

MV3

Inkling
NNID
JoeGrease
Hahhaha just bad luck tbh, I don't have a stage a dislike the most. Moray Towers gives me the hardest time but if you recon the stages and use your weapons effectly you should not have a probelm.

Naikat

Inkling
NNID
AgentLoy
Hammerhead Bridge. It's always on the map rotation when I'm able to play Splatoon. I hate it because there are too many damn grates. You can't use the Kraken often, and Chargers will snipe you if you just stick to walking on the bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom