Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
Discuss team compositions and strategies for all the modes on this map

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
Team composition wise you definitely want a charger on this map since there are many great places for them to snipe. I think the other 3 players weapons can vary depending on our teams strengths. For splatzones the mode is super one sided and once a team gets control it can be easy to hold off the enemy team by camping each of the 3 ways they can get to the middle. Also a good idea to have 1 or 2 inkstrikes for splatzones.

ProgNut

Inkling
NNID
ProgNut
Discuss team compositions and strategies for all the modes on this map

I feel like tower control for this map is determined by the first brawl. From my experience its best to send out a seeker on the top of the second ramp and aim it in the center of the ramp so it makes it over. Swimming right behind it allows for the team to set up before the other team and grab the tower first. In my ELO I find one charger for each team and 1 roller necessary. The roller can easily climb up the side and splat all on top, regaining control of the platform. I personally am a 1 weapon wonder as of now, but I find long range splatter weapons very useful

Theworstmaker

Inkling
NNID
Theworstmaker
you cant forget to have at least one (i recommend 2) snipers on top of each of the camping spots that are (kinda) hard to reach

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom