Art requests anyone?

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
ooo how about my lil guy? I haven't seen your stuff yet but I'd love to check it out if you have any social media!

Herooo

Inkling
Pronouns
Her/she
Thank you for the character! It'll likely be drawn tomorrow when I have time, but I'll get back to you ASAP

Herooo

Inkling
Pronouns
Her/she
I'll draw them! No promises that it'll be done today, but I'll get back to you ASAP

misshiirin

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/Her
If you feel like it sometime, you can draw mine, too!
Untitled2_20240529144610.png

She's wearing the Hero Headset Replica, the Moby Knit, and a pair of Suede Basics.
I draw requests and do art trades, too, if you're interested in getting something as well! I've got a bunch lined up, but it'll open up again next week, I think.
⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝

Edit: Just realized this is technically your introduction here. Welcome to Squidboards!

Herooo

Inkling
Pronouns
Her/she
I'll do yours as well, thank you! I might put in a request for my character from you in the future, whi also happens to wear the hero headset replica

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Here's my splatsona, if you feel like it! No pressure though, of course. I can draw something back for you if you'd like too! Welcome to Squidboards btw, hope you enjoy it here.

F7_rMaOaYAAvK5Q (1).jpeg
IMG_9012 copy.PNG

He has black ink and wears Tinted Shades, Black Inky Rider and Punk Nights! I don't mind how you draw his hair, whichever way is easier but I usually draw it differently to how it looks in game. I've got more examples of him in the link I put!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom