• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

AS|Astral Squids(recruiting)

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
A non-tournament group
We DO NOT skype
You DO NOT have to be 18
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A-S RANK SPLATTERSCOPES OR E-LITRES
You must be at least A rank
I will schedule times to splat with the squad check the squad page for that
We will be split in four groups
Omega/AS-O
Alpha/AS-A
Beta/AS-B
Gamma/AS-G (for low ranks)
We will accept 4 per team
Give your nnid in your application
be sure to friend everyone in your group (you don't have to friend the whole squad just your group)
NNID:albertpkvtruong
Be sure to friend me after I accept your application and you join the squad

For more info go to: http://squidboards.com/groups/as-astral-squids.535/extra?type=information

Last edited:

Birdsong67

Inkling
NNID
Kirbypwns
I don't know exactly what to put, since this is my first time, so here goes.

I'm 16
I am a S-Rank
Level 31
I use the 52. gal.
My NNID is kirbypwns

Last edited:

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
I don't know exactly what to put, since this is my first time, so here goes.

I'm 16
I am a S-Rank
Level 31
I use the 52. gal.
My NNID is kirbypwns
Sorry I accidentally rejected your friend request send it again

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
I will put u into omega so pls change your mii name to AS-O then your name

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
What's your rank, level and main weapon?
Edit:unless you were not serious and said that cause of your name

Awesome123

Inkling
NNID
Awesome123
Hello!
I'm S rank
I play mostly .96gal deco but can use most weapons comfortably
I,m Level 39
also I'm a defensive player mostly
my NNID is Awesome123.
Thank you for your consideration.

Awesome123

Inkling
NNID
Awesome123
Hey, me again of you are unable to find my profile with the NNID provided in my previous post try: awesome123
Without the capital "a"

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
Hey, me again of you are unable to find my profile with the NNID provided in my previous post try: awesome123
Without the capital "a"
Hello awesome123 I'd be happy to accept you to our team I'll give you the rest of the details on your profile page

Hakureiborder

Inkling
NNID
Hakureiborder
Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining, mostly to raise my rank and level.
My name is Chris, Rank is A, level 42, I play support/offense with the splattershot Jr.
NNID: Hakureiborder

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hey...so a non-competitive group? So I'm assuming that's why there's no communication? If so, I recommend making perhaps one group that takes on tournaments, communicates etc. etc.

I'm thinkin about signing up, but I'll wait for your response to my question.

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
Hey...so a non-competitive group? So I'm assuming that's why there's no communication? If so, I recommend making perhaps one group that takes on tournaments, communicates etc. etc.

I'm thinkin about signing up, but I'll wait for your response to my question.
Yes I'm thinking about that too
And I started doing no communication because I'm not comfortable with it, but I may make a competitive team for more tournament eager people
Edit: there will be a leader for this team that is responsible for tourneys

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
Hey, I'm definitely interested in joining, mostly to raise my rank and level.
My name is Chris, Rank is A, level 42, I play support/offense with the splattershot Jr.
NNID: Hakureiborder
I would like to try and put you into team beta so I'll send you the details on your profile page

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
Hi Lunastra! I checked out the Astral Squid's information page and our timezones match! I also play around 3:30-5:00 PT so here is my application :)

I just reached A ranked (70) and I am consistently rising. If I invest more hours into splatoon, I can defiantly reach a higher rank. I love using the custom blaster and fill in the semi-offensive/supportive role. I want to join a squad where we can become friends and join tourneys and be casual but mostly competitive (I hope that is what you have in mind :p)

Voice chat is not my thing but I am really interactive over text messages and group chat. I would love to work out a system with the team in competitive scenes

Please PM me for my NNID if you want me in this bright squad :)
Because of the fact that we are a non competitive squad but you want to do tourneys I can put you into our competitive group but I'm not sure how far you can get in a tournament if you don't have voice chat with the other tournament players also for the tournament we will accept S rank or higher only so I can put you in a normal group then put you into a competitive group once you reach a higher rank

My dog Rudy

Inkster Jr.
Because of the fact that we are a non competitive squad but you want to do tourneys I can put you into our competitive group but I'm not sure how far you can get in a tournament if you don't have voice chat with the other tournament players also for the tournament we will accept S rank or higher only so I can put you in a normal group then put you into a competitive group once you reach a higher rank
Sure I am up to that :) I want to train with a squad that can play at the same time as me and get better!

Lunastra

Inkster Jr.
NNID
albertpkvtruong
Sure I am up to that :) I want to train with a squad that can play at the same time as me and get better!
You got it I'll pm you tomorrow and tell you the details one thing I need to ask is what's your main?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom