• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Aug 21, 2016] Ink Fire competitive splatoon tournament [sunday 21st August] (online)

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Hello and im welcoming you to a competitive squad tournament named INK FIRE.

This tournament is for competitive squads to battle it out for ultimate glory in a single stage, double elimination tournament; featuring a winners and a losers bracket. Teams will be assigned each other at the start based the squads average rank and will then battle in bo3 style until the quarter/semi-finals when all the rules will change.
This tournament is differant to lots of others due to numerous rule changes as the tournament progresses including restrictions and hardr maps and modes. But enough about details if you think your interested then hop on over to our discord server where you can find out everything about this splatting tournament.

WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE:http://animefan1806.wixsite.com/splatournament

once youve read and learnt everything you can sign up with this google form, you can also access this from our discord server. Dont take us lightly when it comes to competitions I dont slack, this tournament will be a high quality success

https://goo.gl/forms/jUL8QGvYP1EWteGB2

RULES:
The tournament will take place on sunday 21st August 2016 at 5:00pm cest check in will start 1 hour before then

The tournament is in a single stage double elimination (there will be a winners bracket and a losers bracket) 3rd place will be decided on win to loss ratio between the two teams who fell just before the grand finals

the tournament will be bo3 so first team to win 2 solid matches it will be fully ranked battle.

In quarter-finals and semi-finals the rounds will turn to bo5 and will once again be fully ranked battles.

However in the grand finals it will turn to bo7 with turf war aswell as ranked battles.

To enter you MUST fill out the google form and all subs and members must be invited using the perma link in announcements if this does not work DM me.

The tournament will take place at 5:00PM CEST,4:00PM UTC. There is a time converter on the discord page.
Dont delay Join today INK FIRE
OFFICIAL LOGO.jpg

Last edited:

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
if you want to ask me anything please DM me on discord

Last edited:

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID