August Comes Sooner Than You Think, So Let's Talk Customs

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
With the August Update on its way, I think now is a good time to talk about custom lobbies.

Deicated Thread

I don't know about anyone else, but I think there should be a separate thread to host custom games. There, everyone can set up times, rules, and even what maps will be played. If anyone is familiar with Halo Customs (a site that allows you to get players to play custom games in various Halo games), that's kinda where I'm going with this. The NNID Thread could do this too, although I think it would be a little more... organized if there was a thread just to host custom lobbies.

Now for the fun part...

Speculation

I hope that we are able to actually have the option to change our gear and weapons while in the lobbies. With it implemented, we could run games like Team Chargers, Blaster Master (everyone has a Blaster-like weapon), or even Happy Slaps (everyone uses Ink Brushes). I believe I heard in the direct that we could alter some game options (hopefully that includes the time limit). That would add more to what we could do with games.

So what do you think, should there be a separate thread for custom lobbies? What do you think will be available in terms of customizing the lobbies? What ideas for custom games do you have?

Share them below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom