Aussie Squid Findeer

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Welcome to the
:) AUSSIE SQUID FINDER :)
(I know it looks like american colours IDK should i try a different combination? comment if so)

G'Day Squids!

If you are having trouble playing with squids from different countries/regions well you have stumbled upon the right page.if you come from the land down under, chances are your time zones are a lot different from others and meeting/playing with friends from around the globe is difficult.

That's why I have created this page to help making and finding local squids a little bit easier.

Just comment with your

1. State
2. Timezone
3. Your Account information:Nintendo Id, Squidboards, IGN (in game name), Social media (Skype, Facebook, etc. (Optional)

PS. I am willing to play as well!

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
I've been looking for a thread about this, thank you so much for making this. Well, state is good old vic and the timezone is +10GMT. NNID is DarkSuperSonic25 and my IGN is Jacquie^w^ (but I'll probably change it to my squidboards name because real names and such). I'm online pretty much all day from 4pm my local time to around 9pm on weekdays and practically all day on weekends.

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
I've been looking for a thread about this, thank you so much for making this. Well, state is good old vic and the timezone is +10GMT. NNID is DarkSuperSonic25 and my IGN is Jacquie^w^ (but I'll probably change it to my squidboards name because real names and such). I'm online pretty much all day from 4pm my local time to around 9pm on weekdays and practically all day on weekends.
[Reply]
Thanks shard its appreciated!
I really did have the intention of just making things easier for players btw so thanks so much. Anyways shard i would be glad to play with you now, what do you say?

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
[Reply]
Thanks shard its appreciated!
I really did have the intention of just making things easier for players btw so thanks so much. Anyways shard i would be glad to play with you now, what do you say?
Sorry about not being able to get back to you. If you want to now, we can, or Tuesday onwards. Also, forgot to add my skype. It's jacquie.gordonds5

Last edited:

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Sorry about not being able to get back to you. If you want to now, we can, or Tuesday onwards. Also, forgot to add my skype. It's jacquie.gordonds5
[Reply]
No worries mate take us much time as you need, I would love to play squad battles with you some time!

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
Sounds great! Please add me. :) NNID is dragonghostangel. We're looking to get into serious squad battles in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom