Australian slosher looking for a squad.

Branwen

Inkling
Hey! Branwen here. Looking for a semi-serious squad to play with. It'd be great if I could get one in the oceania region, but if not then as long as I'm awake when everyone else is it's fine. My timezone's UTC+10:30 [for reference, I wake up around 5pm EST, which is 6-7am for me].

On weekends, I'm available to play from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Weekdays, it varies, but generally 5pm to 10pm [though I do have dinner some time in the middle there].

My playstyle tends to be offensive, though I haven't yet learnt to consciously choose how to play and it's a skill I'd like to pick up.

As of posting this, I'm an S rank, but my skill varies between that and A+. I'm a level 36.

Voice chat is a necessity for me, as due to my monitor setup, I can't read text chat during or inbetween matches. Discord is my [highly] preferred program, but if necessary I can use a different one.

One last necessity for me is that the squad NEEDS to be LGBT friendly.

other things of note:
-when using sloshers, I exclusively use the regular slosher, due to it having both burst-cancelling and range.
-My second best weapon category is shooters [mainly the .96 gals]
-Used to main chargers but fell out of practice so if im gonna use them again ill have to rebuild myself from the ground up
-so-so with everything else except splatlings, the one thing ill never be able to properly use.

If there's anything else you need to know, then feel free to ask! Have a good day!

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I'd be happy to let you join a squad that me and a few mates have, found here.
it's semi-competitive, and we've been looking for some more Australian members for quite a while.
we use Discord for VC, and I'm sure the rest the rest of the gang will be happy to welcome you in.

Branwen

Inkling
I'd be happy to let you join a squad that me and a few mates have, found here.
it's semi-competitive, and we've been looking for some more Australian members for quite a while.
we use Discord for VC, and I'm sure the rest the rest of the gang will be happy to welcome you in.
I appreciate your offer, and I'll take you up on it! Thankyou!
I'm afraid I'm unaware of the etiquette for this kind of thing, having never joined a squad before. Do I just.. join the group, since it's open?

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
sure, go ahead.
we've got a Discord chat up, so I might be able to get a mate to add you to that, if you want.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hello there l'm one of the founders of the united inklings and i would like for you to check out team

we are a serous competitive team as we just had part taken in the latest SCL 11 tournament and more to come in the future.

be sure to check out our discord lounge:

https://discordapp.com/invite/0kOIcJEiMDuJ1yrw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom