• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ayo Peps~

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Nice to meet ya! I'm known as Candy, Saccharo, name whatever you'd like from that! Not only am I a huge lover of Splatoon and other Nintendo games, but I'm also an artist! I'm mainly active on my deviantArt which you can find here if you're interested! http://saccharokirby.deviantart.com/

I was a member of the SquidKids team here, but left due to college and life needing me above all else. However, I recently decidied to join back whenever I got days and breaks off. So hopefully I get to see you all in battles soon!

I'm named Candy in-game, I use the entire schoolgear outfit from the female Inkling amiibo, and I main the Splattershot Jr. and Splatterscope. I'm more known for being an S+ sniper (and the fact I was the only sniper back then in my team haha), so better watch out!

I'm also considering of doing commissions for peps on Squid Boards, but I'll need to search around and look for a better place to find to do them. You can look more on my dA account (link should be posted in the first paragraph)!

N-ways, I look forward to coming back into competitiveness and I hope to splat with/against ya, peps! Stay fresh~

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hi! Welcome to the forums. I've actually seen some of your art before. Those are some great drawings. Please enjoy your time here.

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Hi! Welcome to the forums. I've actually seen some of your art before. Those are some great drawings. Please enjoy your time here.
Thank you kindly, pep!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome! I think I remember a Candy in an S+ only lobby, it could have been you! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Welcome! I think I remember a Candy in an S+ only lobby, it could have been you! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Haha, most likely! I am indeed S+ and I main either the Splattershot Jr. or the Splatterscope!

afroskull

Inkling
NNID
1AfroSkull
Hey there, if you would like to join us the Chibi Squid Squad would love to have you. We are all either in college or graduated ... Also we are very diverse and all enjoy a great anime.

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Hey there, if you would like to join us the Chibi Squid Squad would love to have you. We are all either in college or graduated ... Also we are very diverse and all enjoy a great anime.
Ah, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I was already with a team even before I made this account. Thank you kindly for the offer though!

afroskull

Inkling
NNID
1AfroSkull
It's kool, well we could always use more friends. Nnid 1afroskull

Your Wii

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yorwie
Glad to have you. Add me up for some dank splat sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom