• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ayy! Scrub looking for a casual squad

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Maybe the tittle isn't too interresting and won't get anyone looking at this article. But oh well.

Ayy, i'm Sa. I'm an immature splatoon player aged of 18 years of their current life. I'm a S ranked canadien player that live in the time-zone UTC-5, i don't have any occupation and am extremely active on splatoon. I'm a octobrush nouveau fanatic, with a good grip of any kind of dynamos and n-zaps. I play decently any other weapons, i also learn quick. I won't play in competition for personal reasons, i'm mostly looking for a small group of guys and gals to allow me in and just have fun while squadding against a bunch of others players. Or even go on private or turf-war and goof around. Honestly, anything as long as it's not competitive is fine by me.

However, here's note that should be taking seriously;
  • I love to voice-chat during battle. But i won't use discord or anything else then skype. I'm not a shy guy, i'm at ease with strangers~
  • I tend to swears a lot. When playing, i'm not the kind of person to rage unless it's to humor anyone, but i can get very verbal and swear. So please make sure everyone is alright with swearings, i can censor myself or avoid it but that's asking me to stop being myself in a way and it can't be avoided every single time.
  • The squad must be alright with LGBT+ subject. For maybe not so obvious reasons. If you need an explaination, i don't mind stating why this is something to take seriously.

Wow. Sorry if this is very long. I tried to make it as light as possible and go straight to the point... Ahah ;o;''

Also, i'm fine with any ranks and levels. Or anyone of any agegroup. I really am just desperate to go in squad with anyone at this point ahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom