B+/A- Looking for Mentor or Squad!

dashiee-chan

Inkling
NNID
dashieepants
Hey guys!
Since school started in August, I havent had much time to play.
Now that schools almost over I really want to get better at this game. I still have a shaky schedule but would do my best to play as much as I can.

I love watching tournament matches and want to paticipate in one some day. I feel like I have the potential to be A+ or maybe S. (hopefully)
So I would love to play with someone in the upper ranks to help me get better/offer advice or to join a squad accepting lower-rank players.

C&P from the Search thread: (sorry if this belongs there I'm horrible with forums)
  • Current Role/Weapon: vanilla Dynamo, either aggressive/defensive
  • NNID: dashieepants
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Around the same age would be nice
  • Additional Contact Information: I mainy use discord but I have a skype as well!
Thank you!! :) くコ:ミ✨

KillerKrow

Inkster Jr.
NNID
q_hill73
I'd be glad to mentor you. I'm an S rank player and have a lot of experience with all the dynamos even though I mainly play sloshers and splattlings. I can practice with you in privates, twin squad, or just turf with you. I'll give you advice on how to get better and I'll be improving with you. My discord is Killerkrow73 and my Skype is Q_hill73

La Enchilada

Inkling
NNID
Waltzz
Hey guys!
Since school started in August, I havent had much time to play.
Now that schools almost over I really want to get better at this game. I still have a shaky schedule but would do my best to play as much as I can.

I love watching tournament matches and want to paticipate in one some day. I feel like I have the potential to be A+ or maybe S. (hopefully)
So I would love to play with someone in the upper ranks to help me get better/offer advice or to join a squad accepting lower-rank players.

C&P from the Search thread: (sorry if this belongs there I'm horrible with forums)
  • Current Role/Weapon: vanilla Dynamo, either aggressive/defensive
  • NNID: dashieepants
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Around the same age would be nice
  • Additional Contact Information: I mainy use discord but I have a skype as well!
Thank you!! :) くコ:ミ✨
Greetings, Dashiee-chan

If you do mind we would love to have you join us at [SHK]. We have many players here at various rank levels and accept low rank players with open arms. We are a friendly bunch and like working together to help improve everyone's skill set. We use Skype as our method of communication but unfortunately it will be type only. If that does not bother you we would like to have you join us at [SHK].

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.
NNID: Waltzz

DangerMan

Inkling
NNID
DangerMan
I'd be down to play with any of the posters in this thread, if any of you are down send me a PM or add me on skype.

Level: 36
Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap with echo-locator in everything except splat zones, in splat zones I use the 3-round burst with kraken
NNID: DangerMan

EXTRA: psn is brendan-carell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom