• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

B-Rank Australian, Looking for a Squad

Maxwell Dexter

Inkling
NNID
ohaiguy
Hi,

I'm Max, very few of you might know me as Maxwell Dexter, and I'm from Australia.
I'm looking for some people to either recruit me into their squad, or three other people to create a squad with.

I'll get down to the nitty gritty.
  • Any region is ok, I'd would just prefer people near me as it's easier to coordinate time zones. But don't be shy if you live on the opposite side of the world to me, I still would like to play with you. UTC +11
  • I speak english if you haven't gathered that already, but if you speak Japanese feel free to talk to me in that. Yo but I'm not a weeb.
  • I'm 16, so I do have school to attend. I am pretty much free every day of the week after school and on weekends.
  • Looking for people around my age and up, males, females and squids.
  • I main the N-ZAP, but I am also very proficient at the Slosher (original not tri) and the Inkbrush.
  • My skill level is B Rank, I don't mind if you're S+ or C-
Extra Information:
  • I play Smash
  • I make music (see my other posts if you want to look further into that)
  • I am also a PC gamer
  • Desperate for people to play Splatoon with.
Contact information:
Please use the reply function to begin talking with me, then add me on these platforms if it goes ahead.
  • Curse: AlternateText
  • I can make a Discord if you want, but right now I don't have it.
I prefer to use Curse as it's more sleek and uses less internet.

Happy squiding, and thanks for reading!

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Hi,

I'm Max, very few of you might know me as Maxwell Dexter, and I'm from Australia.
I'm looking for some people to either recruit me into their squad, or three other people to create a squad with.
  • Any region is ok, I'd would just prefer people near me as it's easier to coordinate time zones. But don't be shy if you live on the opposite side of the world to me, I still would like to play with you. UTC +11
I have a Squad that you'd be more than welcome to join: we call ourselves the "Calimari Commandos". We're a bit of a mix between casual and competitive: we play in Squads and discuss strategies quite often, but we sometimes choose to just chill with some Private Battles if we don't feel like a massive session.
I've been looking for another Aussie right now, since only 2 or 3 of us can regularly battle. (We choose to co-ordinate squads through a PM: I'll be happy to add you to that if you join.)
My timezone's UTC +8, so you're three hours ahead of me. Our other two regular fighters are @Smarty1two, whose timezone is UTC +8 as well, and @VeryButter, UTC +12.
We use Discord for VC. The main 4 of us are hovering around the B'/A's, and in their teens, so you'd fit in perfectly.

Last edited:

Maxwell Dexter

Inkling
NNID
ohaiguy
I have a Squad that you'd be more than welcome to join: we call ourselves the "Calimari Commandos". We're a bit of a mix between casual and competitive: we play in Squads and discuss strategies quite often, but we sometimes choose to just chill with some Private Battles if we don't feel like a massive session.
I've been looking for another Aussie right now, since only 2 or 3 of us can regularly battle. (We choose to co-ordinate squads through a PM: I'll be happy to add you to that if you join.)
My timezone's UTC +8, so you're three hours ahead of me. Our other two regular fighters are @Smarty1two, whose timezone is UTC +8 as well, and @VeryButter, UTC +12.
We use Discord for VC. The main 4 of us are hovering around the B'/A's, and in their teens, so you'd fit in perfectly.
Hey thanks for the reply,
I'd love to join the Calimari Commandos if you'll have me.
Maybe PM me or add me on skype or something to get the ball rolling?

Thanks, Max.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
sure thing.
I would add you to our PM, but unfortunately we seem to have run out of space on that one, so I'll start another.
welcome to the squad, bro!

EDIT: well, don't worry 'bout the new PM thing: turns out I misunderstood the invitation limit. I'll add you to our current one, as planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom