Bad Days

HappyPie

Inkling
NNID
H4ppypie
does anyone else just have terrible experiences with the game? Sometimes I can just never get in a groove, I dropped from S 45 to S 18 just tonight, however I was playing pretty terribly. Some days I can be amazing and win like 9 games in a row, and others I just forget how to use every weapon im good at and and make stupid decisions and plays, like rushing in blindly and jumping into splat bombs. Please tell me it's not just me that has terrible days where you just can't win ;-;

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Nope I have those days too. Once I stayed too close to a splash wall I put up and a japanese player threw a suction bomb at it and I got splatted. I felt like such a dumb***

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Don't sweat it, we've all been there at one time or another.

Who hasn't tried playing the H3 nozzlenose in ranked at least once? HAHAHA

Hi, I'm a dog who has learned to use computers. If you, or someone you love, is or is thinking about playing/maining the H3 nozzlenose, or one of its varients,
please call our toll free hotline at

1-800-stopbeinganelitisthipsterboogerfacedbeaverboyandpickanyotherweaponinthegameyoumonkeyfootedstarbuckien

(redacted because one poop word, family freindly and whatnot herpderpflerp
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
You’re definitely not alone. I’ve been steady S for about two months now, and some days I feel like the king of the castle as my team gets win after win while I’m at the top of the leader board. Other times my alter ego comes out, and I suck so bad that it seems like the best thing I can do for my team is to disconnect from the match before it starts so that they're only punished with a 1 point loss for being paired with me. Most days it’s somewhere in between. The way I look at it, there aren’t many consistent studs in S because if there were they’d rank up to S+ sooner or later.

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I have those days too. But since, I'm still new at this game, that's probably just par the course. ;-p

Last edited:

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I've been there. Many times I've had days where it seemed like I just couldn't do anything, getting my *** kicked again and again and again. Methinks those are the times when taking an extended break is the best call possible.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
This happens to me a lot, but I usually try to cool down and not get too mad- drink or eat something and take a short break. After that I start playing again and usually I do better. Worst comes to worst, I just go play something else so i don't get too mad at a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom