• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Battle Dojo Motion Controls

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm really sure what to think of this. Oh well... more controller options is always a good thing.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Is Battle Dojo even worth playing though? I haven't heard good things, and IDK any shooter where 1v1 is that good. Seems like a lot of effort to set up for a mode nobody's going to get too serious about.

Pretty neat that they bothered to implement it though, silly but neat. If they ever come up with some alternative input for super jumps and inkstrikes, maybe this can be patched into other modes. (Wouldn't hold my breath for that though, and I'm plenty happy with the Gamepad anyway)

Ameise

Inkling
NNID
SandanTrainer
Is this a joke?

And if not, what buttons do I have to press when using the pro Controller. I am having troubles understanding.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Alright, now I really don't understand why you can't just use the wiimote and nunchuck in Battle Dojo.

Osha

Full Squid
NNID
Oshawatt
Is Battle Dojo even worth playing though? I haven't heard good things, and IDK any shooter where 1v1 is that good. Seems like a lot of effort to set up for a mode nobody's going to get too serious about.

Pretty neat that they bothered to implement it though, silly but neat. If they ever come up with some alternative input for super jumps and inkstrikes, maybe this can be patched into other modes. (Wouldn't hold my breath for that though, and I'm plenty happy with the Gamepad anyway)
The Dojo is fun for a little while. Obviously it's not the main focus of the game, but having a few games with a friend is always neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom