• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Been lurking for a while, decided to finally post.

Aexor

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0382-7958-2400
Like I said I've been lurking the forums for a bit. I decided I should make a post introducing myself in hopes that it'll make my brain want to actually post more on here. So, hi.

Just to say a bit about myself, I'm a high school student from a rural community up in the Great White North. I never played Splatoon 1 but bought a Switch just to play Splatoon 2. I've had the game for around 3 weeks and I've been absolutely loving it. I've grinded to S in splat zones and am still going upwards in all 3 ranked modes. My favourite weapon is the roller (as should already be evident from my avatar). I'm also planning on attempting to make a team for chillin' and maybe playing leagues and tournaments but for now that's all just a plan.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading through my little blurb :p

inkcan

Semi-Pro Squid
Greetings and a many hellos to you, Squidman.

Ngyes, welcome to a squid and a board. A board of squids. Enjoy your stay, and stack many swim speeds!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom