Been lurking here a few days

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
So I finally decided to join! Hello! I heard about squidboards around the time the game released but only recently started to visit after yearning to get into the competitive scene.

A bit about me: I'm 23 years old, female, and I'm a full time graphic designer. I like to relax by reading manga, listening to music, and playing video games.

A bit about my Splatoon playstyle: I main chargers with the Kelp Splatterscope as my go-to weapon choice followed by the Kelp Splat Charger. I like them all but it really depends on the map and mode. My favorite non-charger weapon is the L-3 Nozzlenose. I prefer weapons that require a learning curve! I like to be a rock solid support for my teams and keep control over the areas we've covered but I can lone wolf it if I have the E-liter in tow. I can be found in the A ranks of all degrees lol

I'm a bit nervous but I hope to join a competitive team on Squidboards!

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Nice background and good luck with finding a competitive team. I suggest you keep ranking all the way up to S rank if you want people to see you as a skill person.

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
Thanks! Makes sense, makes sense. I feel at my current skill level, S rank is not too far off of a goal to achieve but I still gotta get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom