Bento Abilities

Nitro Blaze

Inkling
What are good Bento Abilities? I am using Ink Saver Main, Damage Up and Ink Recovery Up. What abilities most Benefit Bento?

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Probably sub saver main, ink recovery up, and damage up

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
What are good Bento Abilities? I am using Ink Saver Main, Damage Up and Ink Recovery Up. What abilities most Benefit Bento?
I think you might want to use sub saver up instead of main saver up, because you will probably be using splash walls frequently.

NateWynter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rochawk
For all Chargers, I go for Damage Up, Ink Recovery, and Ink Saver (Main).
Except for the Custom E-Liters. I switch Ink Saver (Main) to Swim Speed.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
First of all the :splashwall: has a huge delay before you can recover ink (2.67 sec) and you lose 60% of your ink tank when used. To counter that you should run :ability_inksaversub: and :ability_inksavermain: so you can have some ink left to use afterwards. :ability_inkrecovery: isn't that useful on :splashwall: weapons because of the 2.67 sec delay. In other words :ability_inkrecovery: will only be useful after the delay. With 1 main 3 subs of :ability_inksavermain: and 3 subs of :ability_inksaversub: you can fully charge 3 shots instead of the usual 2. 1 main 4 subs of :ability_inksavermain: does the same.

The rest of your abilities is personal preference. I like to run :ability_specialcharge: for fast :echolocator: and :ability_runspeed: for more mobility. I usually ditch Ink saver abilites and go for :ability_damage: so I can kill easier. The perfect build would be (If you want 3 fully charged shots after :splashwall:) : :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: :ability_damage::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: :ability_damage::ability_unknown::ability_unknown::ability_unknown:
All the Ink savers for an extra full charged shot after using the:splashwall: and Damage up so you do not need to fully charge all your shots. The :ability_unknown: can be anything. I would put :ability_runspeed: there but that isn't possible without shinies so that's a pity.

Hope I helped!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom