Berry Splattershot Pro

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Yes it is real. Along with a new squiffer, bamboozler, Splattershot, and some other . . . thing I've yet to be able to recognize.

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I love everything about this berry one.. the name,the colors, the specials... I needto make sure I can use that style of weapon

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
Dude has already said it was his new main, haha.

Apparently there's three other unrevealed weapons on the box, one of them seems to be a Splatterscope. I hope there's a new Sploosh variant too. Watch it coming with Splash Walls and Ink Strike...

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Dude has already said it was his new main, haha.

Apparently there's three other unrevealed weapons on the box, one of them seems to be a Splatterscope. I hope there's a new Sploosh variant too. Watch it coming with Splash Walls and Ink Strike...
One is an inkbrush.

thegaminghobbes

Inkling
I like using the Splattershot Pros, but I don't know about the Suction Bomb set. I like it all right, but I'm always up for more Echolocator or Krakens, because GOD I'm cheap.

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I'm very excited for them all. I did not know about the others! That one that looks like its made from wood looks neat.I could never use it, but I appreciate how it looks

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So much yes! I love the Splattershot Pro itself, but it kits leave a bit to be desired, namely the regular's Inkstrike and the Forge's Inkzooka getting nerfed, so this is much appreciated! Probably gonna use this build with it when it releases to maximize suction bomb usage!
Sun Visor :ability_bombrange:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes024: :ability_swimspeed:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub::ability_inkrecovery: (yeah not ideal but close enough!)
:shoes_sht006: :ability_specialsaver:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

This weapon shouldn't need anything specifically which is great as many different ability spreads can work with it!

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Lol, I'm more ready for that terror of a Squiffer. Suction Bomb + Kraken is ridiculous, its color scheme is pretty awesome, its loadout is damn cool.
Yea, I'm definitely going to be using the Fresh Squiffer.

I say that now, but the new Bamboozler loadout may be cheese, so that may change my opinion.

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
Those two question mark splats just make me wonder what they could be. They seem to be smaller weapons, since the splat covers it entirely, unlike the inkbrush. Jrs? Splash? Nozzles?

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
Those two question mark splats just make me wonder what they could be. They seem to be smaller weapons, since the splat covers it entirely, unlike the inkbrush. Jrs? Splash? Nozzles?
I would love a new Splash! That is the weapon I currently main.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
I love the dual squelcher, but god it can take forever to kill sometimes, with or without range, and I'm liking the berry one a lot more than the forge, and hoping this is the weapon that puts me in s rank.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
I like that loadout on the Rapid Blaster Deco. I usually avoid the Splat Pros because of their poor ink efficiency. Let's wait and see if it's worth it.

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
The set seems cool, I'll probably start using it over the Forge. Although what I really want is a Dual Squelcher with Bubbler, which is now a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom