Berry Splattershot Pro

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Waaay too OP! I can agree with giving it Splash Wall or Bubbler, but both together naw mawn.
I know, nothing could stop it, and more people would use the dual squelcher, but tell me, does bomb range up increase the distance a splash wall is thrown, because I now it increases the range of all bombs, point sensors, and disruptors.

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I want to use this. I think lobbies are going to be flooded with this weapon when it drops though. This is like a dream set imo. How can this be stopped? Pro has great range and firepower. I thought its relatively weak kits balanced it out but this... this is madness, chaos and calamity. I like this.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
I'm just wondering how much it'll cost, with me having almost 700K I'm in good shape to afford all the new weapons but still, and also, do you guys think that the new weapons will have longer level unlocks, like 25 or 30?

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
I'm just wondering how much it'll cost, with me having almost 700K I'm in good shape to afford all the new weapons but still, and also, do you guys think that the new weapons will have longer level unlocks, like 25 or 30?
I am also wondering about the cost.. but I have about 400k saved up right now.

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
ln anticipation of the Berry l used the regular Pro during the Splatfest and damn l forgot how good this thing is, even with a relatively mediocre set. lt was one of the first shooters l used at the beginning but gave up on it because of the ink consumption and the fact it requires decent aiming. Now that l more or less know how to play the game though l got my best k/d ratios with it. lt's so satisfying to have a weapon that can abuse its range while still being a massive threat at cqc. l sort of forgot how it felt after playing the Sploosh/Rapid Blaster Pro for so long. I can't wait for the Berry.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
ln anticipation of the Berry l used the regular Pro during the Splatfest and damn l forgot how good this thing is, even with a relatively mediocre set. lt was one of the first shooters l used at the beginning but gave up on it because of the ink consumption and the fact it requires decent aiming. Now that l more or less know how to play the game though l got my best k/d ratios with it. lt's so satisfying to have a weapon that can abuse its range while still being a massive threat at cqc. l sort of forgot how it felt after playing the Sploosh/Rapid Blaster Pro for so long. I can't wait for the Berry.
Just curious, did you use the regular, or the forge? I use the forge because unlike the dual squelcher, I never really used the bombs with this weapon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom