• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best match of your life?

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
One time I nearly won a Rainmaker match all by myself. Snuck right past everybody and took the lead before anybody knew. And I didn't see any gunfire until I was 30 points away from winning, if you want the full story you'll have to look for my reply to the Bragging Thread. If you do that, all I can say is i'm around page 18, I wish you luck.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
Went 6-0 in an S+ lobby Rainmaker game with the H-3. We won by KO. If I could play like that all the time, man....

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
21/0 With my Custom Hydra on Kelp Dome Tower Control... or Rainmaker... I can't remember properly.
or...
Dunked the Rainmaker in the first 30 seconds on Camp. Opening Gambit, two triples. 6/0

dapperlace

Pro Squid
Any time I've gotten a quad kill.

I don't care what even happened during the rest of the match once that's happened, lmao. It hasn't happened that often, since I consider myself average at best, but that's what makes it all the more special for me.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I seriously felt like an MVP yesterday with an E-Liter 3K Scope. I somehow inked the most turf on my team (don't remember the exact amount, but I can tell you it was over 1000 points). And I got 11 kills and only one death. This is actually happened a few times. That's the best I've ever done sniping. XD

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I was doing a squad with friends a few weeks back. We decided to start all using the same weapons and outfits in Ranked... One match, we chose to all use Inkbrushes. Not the Permanent or Nouveau, just the regular one. We met up with a fairly balanced team and figured we would lose, but we decided to try anyway. :P Somehow, with both teams playing seriously.... We won.

We won an S/S+ match with nothing but Inkbrushes during Tower Control.

I would say that's a fair achievement haha. :P Kind of wish I had recorded that match but I didn't. :v

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I think I had my best match last night, just in time for this thread! It was an S ranked Splatzones match on Walleye (which happens to be my favorite zones map) in solo ranked on my alt account.

Right off the bat, I got my first quad splat ever at the very beginning of the match. Before now, I've only gotten tri splats at most, but I finally got four! And proceeded to keep the match locked down till a satisfying knockout. I went 10/2 as well, so I was feeling really good right after that. When it comes to zones, I never go for many kills, preferring to focus more on keeping the zone claimed and holding the enemies back, so to go on such an offensive was weird, but super fun.

Definitely the kind of match I wish I recorded if I could do so. It was one of those rare times where I felt I was doing everything right. I was watching out for my teammates, and moved around the map repelling enemies by scaring them away or flat out splatting them. It was the culmination of playing well, and I was the one doing it!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
My best match was probably Tower Control on Museum de Alfonsino. It was one of the few matches I played against @Nintendome (Hey Hank, where's the streams?). We were on different teams, and my team won! (I don't think it was by knockout, however) I was MVP on my team, too! O.O (N-Zap '89 for the win!)

[wrng_answr]

Inkling
NNID
ThatzHowItzDun
i'd rather talk about this rather interesting match i've been in...

rainmaker, walleye. i'm a s rank.
i believe in around the first half of the match the enemy team was able to push to about 9. then about the rest of the match they abused us badly.
pretty soon i got myself into a more 'meh' mood- a little lowly feeling there. i still played.
back and forth the teams tossed around the rnmkr, my team unsuccessful every time.
but somehow our team got the rnmkr in the last 30 seconds.

guilty, i picked it up.

we picked up the rainmaker around a third of the map on our side.
somehow me and this other guy (supposed it was some sort of splatling) was able to sneaky past the guys.
we snuck past the left alleyway and ended the match on their black ramp leading up the spawn.

we were able to win in overtime... (づ◕ᗜ◕)づ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom