Best strategy for chargers?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm actually pretty interested in learning how to use the E-liter (Specifically either the one with Kraken or Echolocator). For the most part, I can only use the one with a scope since it feels most like other shooter games I tend to play, however that tends to put me at a disadvantage because I could get attacked while zoomed. For the most part my aim isn't a problem- I just need to know a good strategy to avoid getting snuck up on, as well as suggestions for good locations on maps for sniping?

Perhaps I could have some good gear suggestions too.

Dr3a5

Inkling
NNID
Dr3a5.gg
SND posted a vid of some common sniping locations
. Also abilities that are pretty good with the 3K are Ink Recovery, Ink Saver Main/Sub, Damage Up, Cold Blooded and depending on your play style, maybe Tenacity or Swim Speed. A trick that I personally use myself when I'm using my E-Liter 3K Scope is to cancel your fully zoomed scope by tapping ZL so I can be aware of my surroundings without risking a loss of range from the normal E-liter 3K. Also if you see someone coming to flank you, you can use Squidtrotting to pretend you are still at your snipe and either Burst Bomb, Kraken, spray shots or quickly charge shot if you have damage up.

Last edited:

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
There's not much that I can say that hasn't been said already but a good thing to do with a scoped charger is not to hold a full charge and charge when a target comes in to view or when you think someone will and make good use of damage so you don't always have to charge fully to get a kill. Like what dr3a5 said if you accidentally charge you can cancel it with ZL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom