Best teammate moments

mayamei

Inkling
NNID
geechristine
Since there's a thread for annoying teammates, how bout one for good teamplay? (or at least good for playing with randoms)

When I get ambushed right behind me, they get ambushed by my teammate who mows them down (I'm a terrible shot)

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i'm usually just happy when i get splatted and there's a teammate right behind me that keeps going where i left off, tells me that i don't have to worry about turf being taken

also when a teammate cheers and everyone follows up with a cheer of their own. that always makes me smile

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
I don't really know if this counts, but one of my favorite things is when a teammate super-jumps to me, and I take on a big challenge to keep them from dying as soon as they land. xD I always feel happy and like I helped when that happens. ;u;

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Everytime a teammate save my back by killing wharever shot me when I play charger

Everytime the point is captured in splat zone without me needing to help.

Also prop to those klak-on roller that put a beacon next to a sniper slot ; save some time after respawn ; bonus point if it a sniper shot in a the enemy part of the map Generally giving me some easy kill to do too.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
When teammates travel with me (◕‿◕✿) Makes me feel not alone in this gritty Squid or be Kidded world. They just help me out, I'm helping them traveling to the enemies base. Rollers are especially helpful because that Peekboo, Charger wombo combo!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I don't really know if this counts, but one of my favorite things is when a teammate super-jumps to me, and I take on a big challenge to keep them from dying as soon as they land. xD I always feel happy and like I helped when that happens. ;u;
Pretty much this and for a bonus, if I'm using the custom blaster i'll pass on the bubbler to them

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I love being a Splattershot Jr with a charger following behind me so they can ink a path for me to go ahead and then they snipe enemies so I don't have to deal with them. Best part is when we push to the opponent's base and I get the shield and we meet in the middle to share it. It's like we are soul mates.

Also love when someone uses the 'Booyah' response and the whole team responds. Gives you the warm fuzzies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom