Best times for everyone to squid squad!?

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
I want to start setting up loose schedules for us to play together as a team as much as possible. Whether it be Squad or Private lobbies it would be really good for all of us to get use to eachother's play styles and learn how to adapt every match and unique situation. Also a good way to recruit interested ones for teams#2 & 3.

Please let me know down below what days and time you normally play splatoon. With this info I can better find a time that works for us all.

Last edited:

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
For me I play between the hours of 7pm-midnight in your time zone Monday-Friday and 10pm-2am Saturday. Sundays are really hard for me to play because I am usually really busy that night.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Once I get megamanleo's info on availability I'll be sure to set up multiple days where all 4 of us can squid squad. I'll run the potential days and times by everybody here first to confirm.

MegaManLeo

Inkling
NNID
MegaManLeo
hmmm mine is all around the place...9am-11am sometimes and or 3pm-5pm then or 8pm to 9pm (sometimes later) All in Pacific time. I'm in a terrible situation where the Game Pad Charger Broke so I'll play until the Game Pad Dies....I use my cousins charger now and then at the moment

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
hmmm mine is all around the place...9am-11am sometimes and or 3pm-5pm then or 8pm to 9pm (sometimes later) All in Pacific time. I'm in a terrible situation where the Game Pad Charger Broke so I'll play until the Game Pad Dies....I use my cousins charger now and then at the moment
You know they sell wii u gamepad chargers separately right? Does relying on your cousin's charger atm prevent you from playing in the afternoons often? Also, are you able to play on the weekends for longer periods of time?

MegaManLeo

Inkling
NNID
MegaManLeo
You know they sell wii u gamepad chargers separately right? Does relying on your cousin's charger atm prevent you from playing in the afternoons often? Also, are you able to play on the weekends for longer periods of time?
Yes i am able to play everyday usually at any time and on weekends I usually do play a lot longer, hopefully I'll get a gamepad charger soon.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Okay, so here's what I have in mind for our weekly squid squad rank schedule, please let me know what you guys think.

Wednesdays-Fridays: starting anywhere from 8pm-10:30pm (central)

Saturdays: starting anywhere from 6pm-8pm (central)

For the weekdays I understand if not all of us can play every single one of those nights. But if you are able to just post the time (&zone) of when you'll be online on our main wall. My own schedule right now is a bit random so 9pm is when I'll probably be on mostly.

As for Saturdays, there will probably be times where all of us are on at once earlier in the day, so be sure to check who's on before joining a random match. And if you're the one hosting, please remember to use the code 1007.

Last edited:

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
These times are good for me. I need to friend all you on my Wii U, maybe Jeremyx7 can make a thread where we all put our NNID's so they are all in one place. I donno.

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
These times are good for me. I need to friend all you on my Wii U, maybe Jeremyx7 can make a thread where we all put our NNID's so they are all in one place. I donno.
That's actually a good idea. I'll do that soon actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom