• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best Way to Combine Specials?

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too
In higher level play I've seen teams run triple kraken and then an echo. What are some of the comps for special , triple wail can be good on port I guess. I'd like to know.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I've seen a quad back-to-back inkstrike to my base at the end of a round once, so I'd say that's a really strong special combination on Turf War :confused:

PS: I've also seen multiple Killer Wails before, which I call the "Can you hear me now?" attack o_O

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I don't know what is popular in competitive, but any special can combo together.

The first one I personally discovered was echo-locator and inkzooka.

EDIT: Ooooooh wait I misread, speacial compositions, like team composition, but specifically to pecials xD

I haven't seen it personally, but the stream done on the Battlefy turf war tournament they talked about quad inkstrike comps being popular in japan turf war tournaments.
I know that those multi-kraken comps are mostly used in Tower Control, possibly Rainmaker, but not in splat zones.
Also, double bomb rush teams are quite effective in SZ and somewhat RM

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Voice chat for coordination + multiple synced killer wails + narrow stages like Urchin Underpass or Port Mackerel = fun times.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Double Bomb Rush comps are pretty threating, combine that with inkstrike, and you'll get loads of map control in an instant. This would probably work best on maps like Museum or Ancho-V

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom