• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bill Trinen

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Bill and Reggie should team up for Smash 4 Doubles. I think they can get over their differences, and Reggie has proven himself to be a worthy Disciple of our Lord and Savior Bill Trinen.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
The time of Bill is descending upon us
Let us watch our Lord and Savior engage in EVO 2015 and walk away a champion with his two hit combos.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Oh no!

Bill just confirmed he can't go to EVO!
...Actually, thank goodness, he's going to be the bigger man and let some scrub like ZeRo win.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
I used to have a huge grudge against Bill Trinen, because he went out and said that Shiek is a girl, which goes against the Zelda canon.

But this thread has converted me to the church of Trininism.

Thank you.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I used to have a huge grudge against Bill Trinen, because he went out and said that Shiek is a girl, which goes against the Zelda canon.

But this thread has converted me to the church of Trininism.

Thank you.
*enters*

But Sheik is a girl

*leaves*

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Shiek's a dude tho. It says so directly in OoT. Everyone in the game refers to Shiek with he/him pronouns.
and this is the part where someone says ''someone from Nintendo said Shiek was a girl'' and then someone else says ''Zelda dresses like a man to fool people'' and then the argument continues from there with no end insight.

Really i'm just tired of heard this debate over and over again.

Kirbyfan391

Inkling
Shiek's a dude tho. It says so directly in OoT. Everyone in the game refers to Shiek with he/him pronouns.
Well of course, if they referred to him as a her that would raise some questions and Ganondorf would easily suspect Sheik as being Zelda.
Ganondorf probably suspected Sheik as Zelda from the beginning(which explains why he was so quick to kidnap Zelda in the Temple of Time), but the fact Sheik was referred to as a male threw him off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom