Blackbelly Bouncers: recruiting

Njok

Bouncer
We are looking for a few more teammates!

What do we ask?

1. Rank: The higher, the better, but we do not have rank requirements other than that your goal should be to get to S. If you haven't yet, but think you could do it with the right team, feel free to still apply. We've all been C or B at some point.
2. Communication: You should have skype because that is where the squad chat takes place. For voice chat we use a Mumble server so you should be able to get that up and running. We do think communication in game is important (and also fun), so if you have strong feelings about not using voice chat, we are sorry but then we are not the right squad for you.
3. Activity: We will not force anything on you concerning when you should be playing. Life comes first and we all have jobs or classes to go to as well. We do however appreciate people that are active in the squad chat and are able to play at least 2 or 3 times a week.
4. Age and location: 18+ and in Europe. We by no means have something against younger people from different continents but it just makes it easier to stay in the same time zones :P

Avery Hogue

Inkling
NNID
CANN0NADE
RANK S Level 50
Main Tentatek Splattershot and splatterscope. Can be versatile.
Available pretty much anytime just let me know

Njok

Bouncer
Oh I forgot about this thread lol. There is another recruitment thread out there that is more up to date. I'll contact you via PM soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom