• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Blaster Main from Splatoon is getting started with Splatoon 2 again!

Mokushiroku

Inkling
NNID
mzxymt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0110-4698-0235
Heya guys,

I guess I should introduce myself at first. My name is Mokushiroku or in the short version Moku. I am 16 years old and I was born in August 17th in 2001. I live in Germany, Hesse.

I played the first Splatoon Game a lot. Actually I was playing it competitively and the highest Rank I reached was S with the Blaster. Then I bought Splatoon 2 as it got released, but I didn't play it that much. A few days ago the game started to interest me again. I really like the new ranking system! In the first Splatoon Game I even had a Squad.

Now it's your turn! Introduce yourself to me :D (if you like to)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Moku is such a cutie name! It's also really cool to see a German squid! I wanna visit Germany one day. ;v;
It took me a while as well to get into Sploon 2 as well, so I can relate. It's really fun now and I'm super looking forward to the new mode!
I'm SilverBlue-Neko but you can just call me Silvie~ Feel free to message me whenever you want! :D

Mokushiroku

Inkling
NNID
mzxymt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0110-4698-0235
Heya Silvie,
thanks for introducing yourself to me ^^ I've never heard that Moku is a cutie name, but it's nice to hear that \(⌒-⌒ )/. Also now I am interested. Why do you want to visit Germany? What do you like about it? :D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh! I actually have a degree in both Culinary and Baking and learned a lot about Germany's flavour profile. That made me super interested to visit there and try the food myself.~ Plus, I just really wanna travel and see the world more! The Earth is so big, why should I stay in one spot?

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Well helloooooooo there! I'm yin_ but you can call me... well Yin. I have never been to Germany but my friend is from there so maybe I could go sometime with him! Anyway have fun and don't stop woomying!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
It’s good to see you, Moku!
Personally I think blaster mains are very kewl, I just love every OHK weapons. I love that “Blam” sound effect when you kill someone by one hit! So satisfying, that it cures my OCD. (And that explains why I am a charger main.)
Oh, by the way you can call me Zeta. I am an inconspicuous little ngyes who likes to woomy, and also a lone snoipah who is planning to retire.
Currently struggling in ranked mode, still cannot return to S+, feel hopeless(´;ω;`)
Anyway, welcome again, to SquidBoards, my friend. I hope I could visit Germany one day...Actually German is one of the language that I want to learn as my third foreign language...

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Blasters are ridiculous in this game. You should have no trouble getting back into the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom