Blaster Main from Splatoon is getting started with Splatoon 2 again!

Mokushiroku

Inkling
NNID
mzxymt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0110-4698-0235
Heya guys,

I guess I should introduce myself at first. My name is Mokushiroku or in the short version Moku. I am 16 years old and I was born in August 17th in 2001. I live in Germany, Hesse.

I played the first Splatoon Game a lot. Actually I was playing it competitively and the highest Rank I reached was S with the Blaster. Then I bought Splatoon 2 as it got released, but I didn't play it that much. A few days ago the game started to interest me again. I really like the new ranking system! In the first Splatoon Game I even had a Squad.

Now it's your turn! Introduce yourself to me :D (if you like to)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Moku is such a cutie name! It's also really cool to see a German squid! I wanna visit Germany one day. ;v;
It took me a while as well to get into Sploon 2 as well, so I can relate. It's really fun now and I'm super looking forward to the new mode!
I'm SilverBlue-Neko but you can just call me Silvie~ Feel free to message me whenever you want! :D

Mokushiroku

Inkling
NNID
mzxymt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0110-4698-0235
Heya Silvie,
thanks for introducing yourself to me ^^ I've never heard that Moku is a cutie name, but it's nice to hear that \(⌒-⌒ )/. Also now I am interested. Why do you want to visit Germany? What do you like about it? :D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh! I actually have a degree in both Culinary and Baking and learned a lot about Germany's flavour profile. That made me super interested to visit there and try the food myself.~ Plus, I just really wanna travel and see the world more! The Earth is so big, why should I stay in one spot?

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Well helloooooooo there! I'm yin_ but you can call me... well Yin. I have never been to Germany but my friend is from there so maybe I could go sometime with him! Anyway have fun and don't stop woomying!

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
It’s good to see you, Moku!
Personally I think blaster mains are very kewl, I just love every OHK weapons. I love that “Blam” sound effect when you kill someone by one hit! So satisfying, that it cures my OCD. (And that explains why I am a charger main.)
Oh, by the way you can call me Zeta. I am an inconspicuous little ngyes who likes to woomy, and also a lone snoipah who is planning to retire.
Currently struggling in ranked mode, still cannot return to S+, feel hopeless(´;ω;`)
Anyway, welcome again, to SquidBoards, my friend. I hope I could visit Germany one day...Actually German is one of the language that I want to learn as my third foreign language...

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Blasters are ridiculous in this game. You should have no trouble getting back into the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom