• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bloop Troop searching for soldiers

FroYo

Inkling
NNID
Musicianguy527
Excuse the pun, but my squad is just starting up and we want to get into the competitive scene. Looking for any squid willing to learn, adapt, and collaborate and work towards the common goal of victory on the battle field. We don't judge by skill, but by synergy and attitude, so feel free to approach one of our co-founders (who can be found on our squad page) and look into joining our family. Happy splatting! :burstbomb:

FroYo

Inkling
NNID
Musicianguy527
We're all generally high rank. A-S range.

FroYo

Inkling
NNID
Musicianguy527
Well, rank isn't really that much an issue. As I said, it's more about synergy. You can always learn how to do good, and we can teach you, what we're looking for is people who are willing to cooperate and work together. If you're interested, feel free to message me.

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
Excuse the pun, but my squad is just starting up and we want to get into the competitive scene. Looking for any squid willing to learn, adapt, and collaborate and work towards the common goal of victory on the battle field. We don't judge by skill, but by synergy and attitude, so feel free to approach one of our co-founders (who can be found on our squad page) and look into joining our family. Happy splatting! :burstbomb:
Hey my NNID is Ameer
I am A- level 39 and I would very much like to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom