Blue Ringed Octolings, recruiting! (Oceania)

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hey everyone, Blue Ringed Octolings is reopened for recruitment! We are a semi-competitive Oceanic based squad aged between 12-28 and ranked S to S+. We usually play together on weekends. There are a few limitations to joining:

-You need to live in Oceania -Time zones make it hard for us to play globally and the whole point of our squad is to have everyone with a similar time zone.

• Must have/get discord - We use it as our main form of communication so it’s a must.
  • S rank or above.
  • Age 12 or above (if you’re younger but mature, we can make exceptions).
  • Please try to be active. Don’t just join and then never talk to us again.
-No double squadding please. If you fulfill these conditions then message me back, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Looking For: We are open for all weapon types, but we are specifically looking for turfing weapons and weapons with invincibility.

If you are interested in joining, reply to this thread, or message me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Happy Splatting!

Madi-Kuma

Inkling
NNID
Madi-Kuma
Hey man!
I'd be very interested in joining your squad, I'm an S rank living in New Zealand (slowly attempting the climb to S+ haha)
I main:
.52 Gal Deco
Splattershot (vanilla and tentatek)
Octobrush
Forge splattershot pro
Sploosh (any)

And I've also been brushing up my skills with other weapons, and am happy to try out/train with any. I have Discord and have messed around with Splatoon friends using call outs and entering a couple lowkey tournaments.

I've been interested in joining a Oceania based squad for a little while now so I hope I can meet your needs haha.

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Thanks for your interest in joining! I'll DM you my Discord and hopefully we can trial you this Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom