Boosters?

Snorth93

Inkling
NNID
Snorth93
Last week I ran into some Japanese players (from both teams) just standing and jumping in one spot. Has anybody else ran into this? I don't understand the benefit in doing this. Here's a video I made capturing the players red handed. Maybe you can explain why they were doing this
-

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
Maybe they're bored? Sick of the grind? Letting off some steam from playing ranked? Deliberately annoying others? Obviously some of them were decent players. Annoying for those wanting to play seriously though. Maybe they should have created private battles instead.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
How can someone call that boosting, per se? Being down a man and only inking your immediate surroundings is not exactly a fast-track to the level cap.

They're probably trolling or give zero ****s.

scarth

Senior Squid
Is this related to Jumping and shooting (needs name) ?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That doesn't seem like boosting...

First thought that went through my mind was "they trollin'," but after seeing that one guy draw a heart and the other guy fill it in with his E-Liter... seems to me they were just being sociable and messing around. Nothing malevolent.

A damn sight less annoying than Smash's taunt parties, that's for sure.

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
Not everyone wants to play seriously 24/7. That's why you see squid parties in turf. Just respect them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom