BooTheBun Looking for Team (NA)

Boo

Inkling
NNID
BooTheBun
Hello guys, Boo here. You may or may not know me from Twitch, but I am actually looking for a team. I didn't actually think I was ever going to have to post here, but here I am. I'm mostly just looking for a high skilled team with a great personality... with some memes. (I guess, I kinda hate memes.) :p
  • Weapons: Preferably Custom Range Blaster(Can use any blaster though.), Zink Mini, L-3 D, Heroshot, Octoshot, .52 Gal, .96 Gal Deco,
  • NNID: BooTheBun
  • Timezone: PST
I've previously have been with the teams:
  • Squid Squad Hearts/Club &
  • Team Nintendome(Overlook)
I do use Discord, I even have my own server within it. If you've seen my stream, you know I do love the blaster weapons(Big fan of the Custom Range Blaster because you know, directs.), although I wouldn't mind using a gal or octoshot if need be. I've actually been sorta liking the Zink Mini recently.

I would like to tryout your team most likely via scrims with another team instead of just immediately joining for me to know whether or not I would like to join you guys.

But I think that's basically it. Not sure what else I should post, but I hope you guys have a good day. c:

Last edited:

Dank Will

Inkling
NNID
sunnylan
I'm Sunny. Dank Determination is interested in having you play for a scrim with us. I've contacted you on discord and looking to hear back from you :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom