• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

BooTheBun Looking for Team (NA)

Boo

Inkling
NNID
BooTheBun
Hello guys, Boo here. You may or may not know me from Twitch, but I am actually looking for a team. I didn't actually think I was ever going to have to post here, but here I am. I'm mostly just looking for a high skilled team with a great personality... with some memes. (I guess, I kinda hate memes.) :p
  • Weapons: Preferably Custom Range Blaster(Can use any blaster though.), Zink Mini, L-3 D, Heroshot, Octoshot, .52 Gal, .96 Gal Deco,
  • NNID: BooTheBun
  • Timezone: PST
I've previously have been with the teams:
  • Squid Squad Hearts/Club &
  • Team Nintendome(Overlook)
I do use Discord, I even have my own server within it. If you've seen my stream, you know I do love the blaster weapons(Big fan of the Custom Range Blaster because you know, directs.), although I wouldn't mind using a gal or octoshot if need be. I've actually been sorta liking the Zink Mini recently.

I would like to tryout your team most likely via scrims with another team instead of just immediately joining for me to know whether or not I would like to join you guys.

But I think that's basically it. Not sure what else I should post, but I hope you guys have a good day. c:

Last edited:

Dank Will

Inkling
NNID
sunnylan
I'm Sunny. Dank Determination is interested in having you play for a scrim with us. I've contacted you on discord and looking to hear back from you :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom