• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Booyah Bomb

jbrels76

Inkling
Hello all,

I am new to Splatoon 2 and I am really on here asking this question for my 10 year old daughter, because she can't figure this out. I am not sure how these things work in game, but she noticed from somewhere that there was a new weapon called the Booyah Bomb?

She wanted me to try and find out how you go about getting this weapon. Is this something you have to level to to have access to it? Is there something that she can do to get this weapon any other way? Again, i have no idea about this game, I just wanted to see if I could help my daughter out.

I appreciate any insights into what she needs to do.

I thank you all!

Confused father :)

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
The Booyah Bomb is a Special Weapon. It comes with the Kensa Splattershot Pro (level 23) and the Kensa Dynamo Roller (level 29).

Arc1Dragon

Inkling
The Booyah Bomb is a Special weapon that is paired with the Kensa Splatershot Pro and the Kensa Dyanmo Roller. To get them you need to be a certain level. I'm not sure the exact level requirements, as I'm around level 55 with all weapons unlocked, but I'm pretty sure someone else might know. Also the weapons must be bought with in game money that is earned through either turf war, ranked mode, league battles, or salmon run. If your running low on money talk to the guy in the food truck and if you have the necessary ticket he will give you either a x1.5, x2 or x2.5 money boost for the next 20 rounds online. These tickets can be received in story mode as rewards or hidden in levels, bonuses from salmon run, or from the vending machine in deep sea metro. Hope this helps!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Unfortunately, you need to level up a little to unlock weapons - even though they just came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom