• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Booyah!

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I didn't use Twitter anyway; a YouTube short brought me here.

Hello, Squidboards! I'm Hokuto, a series newcomer. I started with Splatoon 2 maybe six months ago. I cleared Story Mode, enjoyed that. Lost a lot of Turf Wars, decidedly less enjoyable. Bought Octo Expansion for my birthday, forgot about it for a couple of months, saved my Agent 8 a few days after Side Order got a confirmed release date. Some folks I know have a Salmon Run Splaturday in Splatoon 3, which I put off for several months because I wanted to buy used. (Had I bitten the bullet earlier, I would have paid less for a new copy. 💀) In 2, I mained Splat Dualies, the N-ZAPs, and Tri-Slosher. In 3, I plan to endlessly farm Tacticooler (sigh) with Tri-Slosher Nouveau and N-ZAP '85 when not revisiting Dualies.

Before I go, because I really shouldn't be here right now:
  • Tips for Tacticooler?
  • Where would I put a Let's Play thread for Return of the Mammalians? I'm doing something similar for Persona 5 Royal and enjoying it, even if nobody reads my blog.
    • Tableturf 🤝 Tycoon > games within games that will probably eat up too much of my already limited time
  • Actively seeking a small-ish creative community where I can learn about other people's OCs and/or worlds, and perhaps share my own work. (Edit: this is in general, not just for Splatoon.)
    • Ask me about my Splatband. Or my Agents. pls talk me im lonly

Last edited:

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
gm! kinda cool you saw the revival from youtube, who posted about it?

• Cooler goes crazy when you can ensure that you KNOW your team can pick it up (throw it near them to force them almost) also playing very safe when you're close to getting it since you can make the swing with it to save/win the game.
  • I would probs say General Discussion or Original Content maybe?
  • def Original Content or maybe RP square

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
gm! kinda cool you saw the revival from youtube, who posted about it?
Gem von Squid School, who said something about how forums, where instant communication isn't the expectation, may lead to less heated/more good faith discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom