• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bought this over Halo, was not dissapointed.

THATSAplusONE

Inkling
NNID
THATSA
Hey there everybody! Newbie here who absolutely loves this game so far. I was thinking about buying an Xbox one just to play halo and I figured If I want to play a shooter I could just buy Splatoon for the system I already have.

Been playing for a day and im already lvl 11 and C rank. Love the way the controls feel and I think I learn something new every game. Other than there now being a replay system I think this game is amazing. Tbh it reminds me of a game "The World Ends with You", just with squids and stuff lol.

Looking forward to joining a squad playing in tourneys asap but I know I still have a ton of stuff to learn so it will probably take a little while. I'd love to watch some tournament games if anyone has links to stuff like that. Ty everybody :)

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Welcome to the squidboards. What kind of controls do you use? Motion control or analogue sticks?

THATSAplusONE

Inkling
NNID
THATSA
Welcome to the squidboards. What kind of controls do you use? Motion control or analogue sticks?
Im using motion right now. A couple of my buddies told me it was the way to go. What do you recommend?

Reactions: Rob
Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Tbh it reminds me of a game "The World Ends with You", just with squids and stuff lol.
aaaaayyyyy a fellow TWEWY fan! :D
Inkopolis Plaza and the Scramble Crossing are definitely both inspired by Shibuya Crossing in real life, so it's easy to see why you would see some similarities in setting. Welcome to Squidboards ;)

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Im using motion right now. A couple of my buddies told me it was the way to go. What do you recommend?
Motion all the way, especially if you plan on using chargers. The extra accuracy you get provides a massive advantage

Also, welcome to the boards!

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Motion controls is definitely the way to go, especially if using chargers. It just is more efficient than just old school analogue sticks.
If you want to play add me!!!
NNID: TheMuted55

THATSAplusONE

Inkling
NNID
THATSA
aaaaayyyyy a fellow TWEWY fan! :D
Inkopolis Plaza and the Scramble Crossing are definitely both inspired by Shibuya Crossing in real life, so it's easy to see why you would see some similarities in setting. Welcome to Squidboards ;)
That must be a part of it. The music is quite TWEWYish too lol

THATSAplusONE

Inkling
NNID
THATSA
Motion controls is definitely the way to go, especially if using chargers. It just is more efficient than just old school analogue sticks.
If you want to play add me!!!
NNID: TheMuted55
Im a bit of a night owl, what about you?

Rob

Inkster Jr.
Im a bit of a night owl, what about you?
I'm on in a most afternoons and nights on weekend. My schedule has been getting changed a lot. Not too differently though, just usually the same hours but on different days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom