• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Brella "Showering" Technique

seaWEED

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-5511-7797
Yes, Brella released only 30 minutes ago, and I have found a new technique, "showering." It is firing into the air above your victim to get the "rain" on them, and then firing at them for a quick kill. You must be relatively close to get the kill with the shot following the shower, as typically, I can only get 1 "raindrop" on on the enemy. (figure 1, brella showering) (figure 2, final brella shot inflicting a splat)
brellashower.jpg
brellashot.jpg

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
Is it possible to get the air shot on them from a distance and then close in for the kill before they can hide? I would think if you can't do this rapidly enough, you're better off just shooting normally.

seaWEED

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3569-5511-7797
Is it possible to get the air shot on them from a distance and then close in for the kill before they can hide? I would think if you can't do this rapidly enough, you're better off just shooting normally.
I'm pretty sure you can shower on them with the right angle of shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom