Brella Unlock

Cysthen

Inkling
NNID
Cysthen
Just finished every level in Splatoon 2 with the Hero Brella and Sheldon says

"I've got all the data I need! I'm ready to go to retail with this bad boy! That means you can take it into Turf War!"

As well as

"Once I complete it and get it approved, I'll sell it at my shop in Inkopolis Square!"

See now I am currently aware there are no Brellas right now in online play, or so at least I figured. Although my curiosity was to unlock the Hero Brella and attempt to use it before they were officially released. It's been only 30 minutes or so since I finished all the levels.

I'm simply posting here to ask if anyone has unlocked any weapon in this way and if they had a wait time as well, seeing whether or not I broke the game or if the weapon is restricted, there isn't a lot of information online regarding this.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
From my understanding, the Hero Brella will not show up in Sheldon's shop until the brella update, whenever that is.

Cysthen

Inkling
NNID
Cysthen
Well darn, I thought that might be the case. For a second there I thought I was going to be the freshest squid in all of Inkopolis.

I haven't checked at all since last night but I was on about 3 hours after beating it and no luck.

I'll keep this thread updated if anything changes prior to the Brella Update. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom