• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bubbler can dominate Tower Control

REX Legend

Inkling
NNID
RXLegendary
The thing about tower control is staying alive on the tower but us inklings die constantly. Using the Bubbler can actually help out your team(using the C'mon voice command can actually drag attention as well) and *laughs* I went on a winning streak with the bubbler. Only use it when being attacked while on the tower.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Yup, bubbler is really easy to knock off the tower. Kraken is the better special to run in TC ;)

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Yeah, it's a waste of special using it on the tower, especially on maps like Triggerfish and Bluefin, use it off the tower to take out enemies who are attempting to kill the person who is riding the tower! And as MH said Kraken is much more useful because it can't be pushed off as easily! I wouldn't use either on tower but that is just my opinion. :P

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I did win a Tower Control Map by using my trusty Bubbler once. I guess the enemy didn't focus enough fire on me because they DID knock my teammate off the tower.

Kaze

Pro Squid
is a bit difficult to do that against the Custom Blaster with bubbler & damage ups :ability_damage:
since you will majority of the time get splatted unless you out range them.

and why use bubbler when you can have a whole team with the .96 Gal Deco in Tower Control, which have both kraken & splash wall... :scared:

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
is a bit difficult to do that against the Custom Blaster with bubbler & damage ups :ability_damage:
since you will majority of the time get splatted unless you out range them.

and why use bubbler when you can have a whole team with the .96 Gal Deco in Tower Control, which have both kraken & splash wall... :scared:
Because I brought the Noveau to the Tower fight, and had great fun trolling enemies with a boobytrapped tower with Ink Mines on it. The Bubbler helps a great deal when clearing out the other team before grabbing the tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom