C and B squid squad creation

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
I have been searching squid-boards and have realized there are very little opportunities for lower ranked or new players (like myself, an inexperienced B-) to band together and create a squad. I am based in the UK and so run on UK time and am looking for a group of mostly B ranked teammates willing to work together to created a new team to improve skills, i hope to get competitive eventually but for now am trying to make a squad of at least 6 to play with on Splatoon. I main shooters so chargers, rollers and blasters are ideal!

If anybody is interested reply here and then we can PM to get something set up. P.S UK time is preferable...

Skrublordn™

Inkling
NNID
Darkviperss
ALLOW ME TO BAND WITH YOU MY FRIEND Im only a C- Tho. my NNID is darkviperss

Last edited:

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
That'd be great, are you UK and what do you main? i'll add you as a friend :)

Skrublordn™

Inkling
NNID
Darkviperss
Not in UK but Im up at night Also I main the Ink brush / Heavy splatling Im also a C rank now because I actually You know PLAYED ranked

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
aaahhh yes I'll join! I'm based in the UK and I'm a B-, I'm also fairly new to Splatoon and I tend to main a splattershot pro, but I can use rollers as well.

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
Awesome you two! Sounds great, we almost have a 4 person squad, do you guys use discord, if so send your usernames and i'll invite you to my chat room??? I'll add you on the wii u as friends anyway and we can organize playing together. I'm glad i found some people so soon!

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
Okay I just signed up as Reyalin and should be there, I can't play at the moment though, I tend to play later on at around 11.

Mugi

Inkling
NNID
KurumiEbisuzawa1
I'll hop on in if you're still looking for a group! NNID is KurumiEbisuzawa1
You should find someone named Mugi. I'm in the US.

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
I added you, i tend to play earlier but once we're all on discord we can sort something out for sure, @Mugi you are more than welcome to join, hop on the discord link and we can chat there. I'll add you on the wii when i'm next on. Or you can add me and i'll accept it. My NNID is Smurfwarriorking. And that's 4 people, perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom