• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[C-] member looking for a new team

kAb

Inkling
NNID
kAb1307
Hi, I'm currently with team C- (I'm an s/s+ floater) but unhappy with my current role. I'm a highly competitve person with a background in fighting games. I want to be on a squads main team and contribute to the overall team success.

This is not something I can achieve currently with the way C- is being run.

If you're interested in a krak-on roller main who has a great knowledge of the game, positional awareness and k/d ratio please contact me.

My NNID is kAb1307 or message me here. Free all day today for a tryout if necessary.

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hi, I'm currently with team C- (I'm an s/s+ floater) but unhappy with my current role. I'm a highly competitve person with a background in fighting games. I want to be on a squads main team and contribute to the overall team success.

This is not something I can achieve currently with the way C- is being run.

If you're interested in a krak-on roller main who has a great knowledge of the game, positional awareness and k/d ratio please contact me.

My NNID is kAb1307 or message me here. Free all day today for a tryout if necessary.
Hey man, we're a team that just formed after leaving a team as well called Stunt It. We'd be really happy to have you join! we've all had experience in the competitive scene since the beginning, are competitive, and have callouts (and are friends with Power on C-, whom you might know) so we'd love it if you could try out for us! We think you'd make a great addition to our team.

Reply to me here or hmu on Discord: Dylan26. My NNID is here too

-<3 Dylan26

kAb

Inkling
NNID
kAb1307
Hey man, we're a team that just formed after leaving a team as well called Stunt It. We'd be really happy to have you join! we've all had experience in the competitive scene since the beginning, are competitive, and have callouts (and are friends with Power on C-, whom you might know) so we'd love it if you could try out for us! We think you'd make a great addition to our team.

Reply to me here or hmu on Discord: Dylan26. My NNID is here too

-<3 Dylan26
Thanks for the response Dylan, I can play pretty much anytime today If you'd like to give me a tryout. My NNID is kab1307. I hope you need a roller as that's all I play.

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Thanks for the response Dylan, I can play pretty much anytime today If you'd like to give me a tryout. My NNID is kab1307. I hope you need a roller as that's all I play.
Yeah we're actually looking for a krak-on roller atm so that would be awesome! would being on at 9PM EST be a good time?

kAb

Inkling
NNID
kAb1307
Yeah we're actually looking for a krak-on roller atm so that would be awesome! would being on at 9PM EST be a good time?
Should be alright. I have another tryout tonight but they haven't gotten back to me with a time. I'll just schedule it for later and give you guys the 9EST time slot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom