Calamari Crusaders: Member Openings

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Even though our group is closed, if you are interested in joining please send me a message so you can try out! (DO NOT SEND A REQUEST TO JOIN, IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT ME A MESSAGE, I WILL DENY IT)

• Must be at least B+ or higher to even be considered
  • DON'T BE DISRESPECTFUL!! I want people that are friendly, nice, and respectful (know that I will NOT TOLERATE ANY BULLYING, RACISM AND JUST OVERALL RUDENESS)
  • Must be active on Splatoon (I understand if you work, go to school or just are busy with life. Schedules are flexible and most members are active during the weekend anyway.
  • I am looking for Splattling and blaster mains but they aren't a top priority
  • Must be willing to join Discord (it is our main chat aside from Skype)

If you are wondering about my rank..
-I am currently A+
-I main the Splatterscope
- Secondaries include Splattershot Jr., Carbon Roller, heavy Splattling, E3 Liter (occasionally)

Well thank you for reading!

~Stay Fresh~

http://squidboards.com/groups/calamari-crusaders.377/

Last edited:

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
I main the inkbrush/ Octobrush. I rarely use anything else. Maybe I can be of assistance.

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
I'd be interested in joining! I'm not looking to be competitive but I'm just looking to have fun in playing with a clan. :D

My Skype is: ParetoDistribution. I'm not a Brush or Blaster player but I'll adjust if it's what's needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom