• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie and Marie amiibo confirmed!

Smarty1two

Senior Squid
NNID
Smarty1two
I'm hoping that the recolours of the old Splatoon Amiibo will have some cool exclusive gear or anything that would make it worth buying, otherwise I might just buy Callie and Marie.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
We will probably get a bunch of new Callie Marie soundtracks! im so hyped

Edit: Oh its pretty much confirmed that there are new songs xd

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
not too keen on the functionality tbh, based on the video anyway

if I get them I'll keep them boxed and use them as a centerpiece for the other splatoon amiibo or something

Zansatsu

Inkling
NNID
Zansatsu
I just got up and felt exhausted and tired but after hearing this news i perked right up!

I'm so hyped for the new amiibo!!
Our prayers have finally been answered!
Praise woomy!

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Disappointed that Callie and Marie don't have Slosher and Splatling Octo Valley missions...

Maybe that's what the recoloured Girl/Boy amiibos will do. Not sure what the recoloured Squid would do though.

NovaScienceNever

Senior Squid
Now we know what they solo songs from the last performance were made for, and that Marie's is titled "Tide Goes Out" (very fitting). It's also pretty uncanny to see Callie and Marie rendered in high quality on that box art.

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
That orange squid is perfect. I must have.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
The Inkling recolors look bad, though. If they had different poses, I may have considered them.
Maybe the point of them was to re-release them without them necessarily being re-releases? Because IIRC the three-pack and squid amiibo became absurdly rare incredibly quickly.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
Maybe the point of them was to re-release them without them necessarily being re-releases? Because IIRC the three-pack and squid amiibo became absurdly rare incredibly quickly.
The Splatoon Amiibos are plentiful here. I haven't been to a store in six months that hasn't had an abundant supply of them.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I can just pray they do more than giving us songs and dance. They know we can just listen to that on YouTube, right? I'm really hoping for a Callie/Marie wig, make-up, dress and boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom